View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 02:08 PM   #1351
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation Chaska

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture
Video language: English
Mirela is caught on the grounds of Reverend Mothers property. A camera is found in her handbag but there is no film. It seems she has criminal intent. She could be a spy! She has earned punishment and must be imprisoned right away. Two guards pull her into the prison and interrogate her first, going through her purse. She must endure a BDSM Prison Mistress and Master, domination, spanking, smacking, humiliation, fingering, bondage, breast, pussy and nipple torment and fingering. They will make her confess. Sex slave training usually does the trick to get answers.
Format: mp4
Duration: 8:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 483.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Spy Mirela is Caught & Endures a BDSM Interrogation

Winter Break - Ashley Lane Apulia Station

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Break - Ashley Lane

Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 1) - Part 1 Johnstown

Mr. Adams had a private detective follow his wife around, Rachel, and discovered that she was banging her boss. Since he is a busy man and currently out of town at a business meeting, he has is attorney, Ms. Plush, take care of the matter. Ms Plush does not beat around the bush and gets straight to the point. She informs Rachel that she knows of her extramarital affair as she plops down a thick folder of evidence. Rachel does not even have to look at it as she knows she has been caught red handed. Ms. Plush then presents her with 2 choices... Get divorced and simply walk away with nothing or go to rehab. Ms. Plush explains that and "interesting" fellow named Eric Cain runs it, and that he has taught many wives to appreciate their husbands, and the lives they have. Ms. Plush scoots a pair of shorts and a tank top and tells her to wear that along with red heels. When Rachel shows up, she is immediately grabbed and roughly manhandled. She is guided by a handful of her hair, as she is spanked and ordered to spread her legs. Her tits are grabbed and squeezed hard. After a few face smacks and an inner thigh smack Rachel is already wondering if she made the right choice, and she just arrived 2 minutes ago!! There is no taking it easy in rehab! She is then ordered to strip and she, embarrassingly, does so. She is reminded that she can leave at any time, and that she has made the choice to be there. Eric orders her to kneel up against the wall as he makes his preparations. After a while, he orders her to face the other way. Once ready, Eric retrieves Rachel and leads her over to a sturdy steel post. Her wrists are tied around it, making sure she will not be going anywhere. Eric now spends more time roughly groping Rachel's tits as she yelps in agony. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 375.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel Enters Eric Cain's Rehab Center (Day 1) - Part 1

Behind Bars Donnelsville

Release Year: 2016
O.T. is paying a visit to his accountant to ask about some worrying notices he has received in the mail. The woman at the front desk, Alana Cruise, informs him that someone at the office must have made a mistake, but O.T. knows this is the kind of mistake that can send him to prison. Now, for doing him wrong, he is going to give her a taste of just what happens in prison, so he takes out a needle, sticks it in her neck, and it's lights out for Alana.
When she wakes up she has a leather hood on her head, which O.T. has wedged between two metal bars, and her wrists are shackled to the floor. O.T. pulls up the skirt of her little green dress and rubs his hand over her pussy through her panties. Alana makes scared and upset noises like she wants him to stop. If she doesn't want him to touch her in a nice and friendly way, O.T. is happy to oblige. He ties the back of her panties to a bar over her head and spanks her ass. And then it's time for her to really learn her lesson.
O.T. stands Alana up and has her hold the two metal bars out in front of her, with a smaller pole balanced on the end. Then he takes out a whip and starts lashing at her tits and her ass making her squeal and dance around to try and avoid the pain. If the small bar falls, she gets to find out what happens when you drop the bar of soap in the showers. She holds up well for a while, turning slowly and picking up her feet one at a time to dodge it, but when O.T. whips at her hands she has no choice but to let it drop. Then he sits her down and ties her toes so that her legs are held spread apart and takes out the metal pussy hook and the celebrator to fuck her until she screams. Maybe next time she'll know to do her job.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Behind Bars

The Calling - Devilynne Bevington

Release Year: 2016
Devilynne is strolling around a new neighborhood, trying to save souls and bring them closer to god. She sees herself as missionary, on a path set by the Almighty. What O.T. sees is something completely different coming up to his door. He sees a sexy, young, naive lady with her assets just waiting to be unwrapped. Her body is hidden under the traditional garb, but he knows what's under there as well as if she were laid bare before him. Firm, round ass and her perky tits are enticing him further from her message and into temptation.
The second they start talking he knows he's going to have some fun with her. She wants to know how he thinks he can be closer to God. She will be screaming for Him in a little bit. O.T. knows Devilynne must have another side to her. No missionary has ever come to his door wearing such sexy panties under her outfit. She was looking for something new, and now she has found it.
Suffering is going to bring her closer to the universe. The caning, the whipping, even just the pain of spending her time in strict metal bondage will give her a new perspective on the world. It's pain, it's agony, and even the of orgasm can be turned against her in this new world. She's being fucked in the ass, cumming until she can barely see straight, and instantly knows she has found her new god.
Duration: 48:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Calling - Devilynne

Kelly Payne - Punishment Room - Hazel Romania

Hazel is brought to The Punishment Room for continually misbehaving. The Institute does not tolerate incompetence and irresponsibility. Menaces to The Institute are made an example of. They are strung up and severely slapped and spanked with the hand then the strap. She is then turned over the knee and paddled until her bottom is red. Then to finish off her punishment, she is caned.
Duration: 53:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12230kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelly Payne - Punishment Room - Hazel

Claire Adams - Duct Fuct Doll Larimer

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Claire Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Tit Torture, Spanking, Cage, Fingering, Slapping
Video language: English
Claire is put into a cage. Her head sticks out the top. This provides easy access for her beautiful face to be reddened. First one, then another, then another, and even another person from behind the camera comes into to slap her face. The cage also provides access to her pussy. Of course we're going to stick a very large dildo in it. Once she's good an ready we take her out of the cage and put her on a St. Andrew's cross. It's time for some chest play and some nipple clamps. When we feel she's ready for it we give her one last opportunity to come her brains out.
Duration: 51:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7289kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Adams - Duct Fuct Doll
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10163 секунды с 9 запросами