View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 03:11 PM   #1610
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2 Wilderville

Kimberly is now up against the post with her wrists tie behind her back to it. She's a little feisty now and thinks she should be done, but she's far from done. I immediately shove a racket ball in her mouth and tape it in place with clear packing tape. While I'm at it I continue wrapping the tape around the post as well. Once I have her gagged, I tie her neck to the post as well. I then rip her blazer open and rip away her sweater as well. Next comes the crothrope, and of course its attache to the overhead hoist and tightened. To make things a little worse for Kimberly, I tie her legs out to the sides. I walk behind her and grope her tits and check the crotchrope tension. I wander off to get nipple clamps and return shortly. They are applied and then tied to a ring in the floor. Kimberly is now in quite the predicament... If she trys the lift her self to relieve the crotchrope, the clamps tighten. I smack her ass a few times before I leave Kimberly to endure her bondage for a while. I return after a bit and add more rope above and below her breasts and around the post. You can never have enough rope! I'm still not done with her... I remove her heels, her to stand on her tippy toes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:02
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 382.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secretary Punished with Tight bondage, Gags, crotchrope and clamps - Part 2

Asian Yellowhore Punished & Dominated - Choke Pennsburg

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Tigerr Benson, The Vet
Genres: BDSM, Asian, Fetish, Big Tits, Humiliation, Domination
Video language: English
Money grubbing, cockteasing, stuck up whores - we all know them and we all hate them. Here's a solution - tie the dumb whore up like a lump of fuck meat then zip her up in a sports bag for an hour or so...then...well, watch to find out.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 908.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asian Yellowhore Punished & Dominated - Choke

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3 Kitakami

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

Nuts and Heels Gallatin

Kristine is his new little pet girl. She is safe in her cage but she can watch PD work and knows what is coming. This slut does not waste any time, either. As soon as PD is in her reach she is down on her knees and ready to suck. Her hands fly to her pussy so she can get it ready for his cock. When he slides it between the bars of her cell she immediately takes it inside her cunt and starts working furiously to get him off. When he is done punishing her feet and pussy Kristine has to get dressed before she will be allowed out of her cage.
PD poses his little fuck doll into a vicious strappado and starts to pound her cunt again. When he lets her down she hops right onto his cock and once in she can hardly control herself. Kristine is such a cum slut she is panting and moaning in seconds. PD gives her pussy a chance to calm down by propping her up and flogging her ass. When ready, though, her holes are in for another round. She sucks and fucks until PD lets his cum loose all over her face. He is not quite done yet, though. Kristine still has to take a vibrator on her clit until PD says it is time for her to cum. By the time she is allowed it has built up so much that Kristine is moaning and shaking through her orgasm.
Duration: 47:28
Video: 852x488, AVC (H.264), 492kbps
Audio: 67kbps

File size: 196.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nuts and Heels

Lex Luthor - Trapped & Punished Hard Patras

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lex Luthor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Stockings, Ring Gag, Cage, Zapper
Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lex Luthor - Trapped & Punished Hard

Punish my Mouth and Tummy - Brooke Johnson Timpson

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: BDSM, Ass-eating, Asslicking, Face sitting, Facial, Cum play, Rimjobs, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, Facesitting, Pain
Punish my Mouth and TummyBrooke Johnson, January 22, 2020. Brooke Johnson is a hot little hardcore masochist who makes suffering look easy. She's also very submissive to Dr. Mercies, so this was a happy day for him. He asked her to dress up like a sweet girl and then turned her into a dirty, sweet piggie toy. He fucked her face with a painful set of tongue tongues in her mouth and a nice metal hook secured into her nose to make it more porcine. Then he fucked her face very roughly, including while he lay on top of her with his knees jammed into her tummy. He also sat on her face with the metal hook in it to hurt her nose while he beat her. Finally, he fed her a special ass-dipped, foot-delivered cum meal, which you'll have to watch to fully enjoy. Brooke and Dr. Mercies finished in good spirits. Objective accomplished!
Duration: 31:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6485kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punish my Mouth and Tummy - Brooke Johnson

Bending Her Will Turin

Release Year: 2023
Home Invasion has never been so fuckin hot. Jade Indica is overpowered in her bedroom after cock teasing at a club all night.
Roped and made to bend to the will of her intruder.
Her tight fit body is the target of a man who watched her at the local club and had to have her body the way he wanted it.
The hot bitch is stripped, punished for being such a dick tease and unable to escape her tight restraints. She is made to bend to the will of the intruder
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:08
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 951.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bending Her Will
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04146 секунды с 9 запросами