View Single Post
Old 03-06-2023, 03:35 PM   #732
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Winter Break - Ashley Lane Swarthmore

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
This last semester at university was rough. Long nights studying and working two jobs to pay for it. All I wanted was a bit of a break. My parent's cabin in the woods was empty and I always sleep so well when I'm here. It's so remote no one ever bothers me. It's so safe up here we don't even lock the doors or windows.
The thick plastic bit into my tender flesh. I was helpless to pull free. Every inch I moved caused pain, but I struggled none-the-less. My thin cotton panties were all that stood between my soft cunt lips and my captor's evil torments. I begged through the sanitary napkin in my mouth.
My safe sanctuary was turned into my worst nightmare. The madman strapped me to the furnace and encircled my sensitive nips with copper wire. He connected the wires to his electrical device and shocked me. His twisted mind came up with torment after torment and I could do nothing, but suffer for him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Winter Break - Ashley Lane

Dee Williams - Stupid Slut Suffers Until She Squirts Erlangen

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
When Dee Williams was first talking to Matt before they met up, she told him she liked to "play rough". It is very possible that Dee didn't actually know the meaning of the phrase until she found herself chained up and bent over in his house in the woods. She'll learn quickly, though, as she becomes a living advertisement for why you should look into someone more before meeting up for anonymous sex.
It's not all bad for Dee, it turns out she does like playing rough, and every painful position and bit of torment gives her more pleasure. She particularly likes it when Matt puts the fucking machine in her ass and turns it on to its highest setting. Soon enough he's got her squirting all over the place and crying out in orgasm.
Duration: 47:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7361kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dee Williams - Stupid Slut Suffers Until She Squirts

Bella Rossi - The Gallery Salineno

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Dildo, Cage, Hooded, Stockings, Electrical Torment
Bella Rossi visits the farm and is instructed in electrical torments. Her subject is crammed into a small hanging cage and readied with the head yoked between the cage bars, the jaw stretched wide to avoid touching a large wired dildo locked in her mouth, at the other end an electric butt rod is buried deep in her asshole to complete the circuit. Thus, we delight watching Bella, a blossoming sadist, terrorize the caged cunt.
Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi - The Gallery

Lex Luthor - Trapped & Punished Hard Newman

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lex Luthor
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Stockings, Ring Gag, Cage, Zapper
Lex Luthor can't see her hands. They are trapped in two cans in front of her. Each position she tries to put her body in is more uncomfortable than the last. She languishes in her cylindrical prisons. The cage is pretty tight. It restricts her ability to sit, kneel, or even squat. After her time in the hand cans you'd think this would be less of a burden, but it's pure torment. The cans and the cage keep Lex pretty restricted despite their simplicity. She struggles to maintain herself as her captor uses her helplessness to his advantage.
Duration: 42:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lex Luthor - Trapped & Punished Hard

The Borders of the Tomb Raider Part 4 Ranchos de Taos

Release Year: 2020
Genres: 3DCG, Animation, Anal, Double Penetration, Triple Penetration, Face Fucking/Blowjob, Fingering, Extreme Penetration, Object Insertion, Creampie, Missionar, Cowgirl, Orgy, Monster
This is the long (very) awaited 4th part in The Border of the Tomb Raider series from animator, DarkLust. DarkLust prides himself in rough content and Part 4 is no exception. After being tormented by her captors in the caves deep underground (Part 1 - 3) Lara Croft is taken to their leader who explains his intention to unite themselves with humans through her or if she refuses will be sacrificed to the army. And so the army has their way with her slender body: abusing, face fucking, choking, fingering, gangbanging, & fucking every hole she has in the roughest most extreme way possible. Will Lara survive this adventure nightmare?
Duration: 21:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10662kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Borders of the Tomb Raider Part 4

Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy Pushkin

Release Year: 2023
Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She does not just know women, she knows bondage.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West - No Mercy for Mercy

Crimson Mansion Part 2 Sigtuna

Release Year: 2023
Part Two of the series finds Brianna inspecting a new recruit. She has arrived at the Mansion bound, gagged, crated and held within the cold steel confines of a small cage. Brianna's personal servant, Maria, is charged with the duty of preparing the recruit for her long ordeal. Heavy steel mitts and head cage are locked onto the poor girls head and hands. She is then taken to the dungeon to await her new Mistress. Both the new recruit and Maria are given a special treatment in the medical room. Tubes and catheters are inserted for proper training and punishment. Maria's punishment is especially tormenting, as she is forced to endure a long session of punishment for causing her Mistress distress. A break in the training finds Brianna and Mistress Danielle enjoying a rest period in the massive dining room. Danielle, although a training Mistress, is wearing a punishment hood with no mouth opening. She is forced to watch Brianna enjoy her food and drink. But, they both enjoy what the two slaves are doing under the table.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:35
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 748kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 470.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crimson Mansion Part 2
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17646 секунды с 9 запросами