View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 02:17 PM   #1354
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque Whites Creek

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I have prepared a platform based on the designs I have seen at the county fair; A grooming table that holds her wrist and ankles so she is on all fours.
For days I have been content with just knowing that it was stored there. To compensate and motivate the chore of cleaning it, I want to take it to another level.
I am going to bifurcate her -- two for one. At the head I will have her do makeup. The cock sucking will have a classier feel. At the tail, a machine will soften and swell her gash for my cock.
Something is up; he’s standing over me holding the black head bag and that terrible pole that locks around my neck. He orders me to role over onto my stomach -- I know this drill, so I put my hands behind my back immediately. (Reaching through the grate he locks the shackles together.) He slides the bag on my head, yanks the chain tight and locks it.
I hear the muffled sound of the grate on the concrete. He yanks me out of the hole by my neck. The concrete scraps my skin as I struggle to gain my footing. This is the worst -- he pushes me forward by that pole. It is a stifling fright -- I cannot see where I am stepping. He seems to delight in letting me trip or briskly walking me into obstacles.
I’m now on all fours locked at the wrist and ankles. It must be a table or platform of some kind. He pulls the hood off my head -- the purpose of this position is suddenly clear. A bucket of soapy water and a hose are lying on the floor. Im sure he will make what is to come as horrible as possible. I can’t help but sigh with great relief as this vile stench is about to be washed from me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Suck - Sierra Cirque

Sammie Rhodes & Sandra Romain - Bitchcraft part 2 Sumpter

The second scene stars Sandra Romain (Again!) and Sammie. Shown in two parts, Sandra Romain is wearing too much makeup, while Sammie looks natural. This one has a very slow, but feel to it. These two breezies freak each other out in a bathroom, only to have Sandra turn Sammie into her “bitch”. Sammie smells in Sandra’s coochie & ass before they continue freaking each other out. Sandra teases the hell out of Sammie by pulling her hair, making Sammie want to eat Sandra’s cunt, but can’t due to Sandra jerking her by the hair. It escalades into a very bootylicious and gritty face sitting sequence. Part two of this scene arrives and Sandra turns Sammie into a pony, with a -head mask attached to her face. It’s like you can barely hear Sammie clearly when she’s coming and cooing, because it’s all muffled, thanks to the mask she’s wearing. Sandra wears a strap-on and begins to “torture” Sammie (spanking, analingus, calling her a “pony-whore” and kissing the mask). Sandra sports the mask, uses a -gag on Sammie and spanking her ass with a -whip. Sandra slides in Sammie’s booty with the strap-on, ’ that ass so bad and pulling her by a harness, attached to her neck! This scene ends with Sandra squirting a milk- out of her rectum and into Sammie’s mouth…
Duration: 34:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19382kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sammie Rhodes & Sandra Romain - Bitchcraft part 2

Perfect Exclusive Sweet Gold Vip Collection For You Ricksavage. Part 4. La Loma

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
He "warms her up" with a hard, swift, over-the-knee spanking, "just to get your endorphins flowing," he tells her. He faces Angel towards the camera documenting the action today, and squeezes her fat tits through her black bra.

Total size: 8.7 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Exclusive Sweet Gold Vip Collection For You Ricksavage. Part 4.

Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination Plaistow

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Raven Eve
Genres: BDSM, ballgag, Breast bondage, Brunettes, Busty, chairtied, crotchrope, gags, MILF, not barefoot, pantyhose
If you remember from when the 1st episode ended, Raven allowed the allure of Ariel's feet to distract her from her job and today she must atone for her infractions. I lead Raen in with her wrists bound behind her back. I roughly manhandle her for a while. I roughly grope and smack her tits with a hand oer her mouth or a handfull of her hair. I turn her howeer I please by using her tit as a handle. Raven yelps and breathes heavy as I smack her ass. She is soon harness gagged and her wrist rope is tied up oer her shoulders to keep her hands out of the way. I tie her harness gag overhead as I sit on the sofa and watch her turn for me. I watch amused as Ariel, chained and gagged in the corner, looks on wide-eyed and worried. Raven's ass is slapped and spanked for a while longer before I untie her and make her strip. I leave her in her pantyhose and boots, before tying her in a chair in front of a sturdy post. Her arms are bound behind her and around the post. The rest of the clip is of Raven being tied securely to the chair. This is where Part 1 ends. This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I continue binding Raven before removing er harness gag. Tears form after a few face slaps... She is starting to regret her earlier selfish decisions. She is gagged with a roll of vetwrap and a lot of black tape, before I continue binding her to the chair and post. I eventually remove the cruel gag and tie her hair back and up to the post. I utilize a dental mouth spreader(don't know what they are called) before nose hooking Raven. This is where Part 2 ends. This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Raven's elbows are pushed together and tied stringently around the post. Her forearms are also tied, before her hands are taped together and to the post. To keep her quiet, I clamp her tongue before tying the clamp off. I think Raven will think about her actions next time she is told to do something. I forgot nipple clamps... Yes her nipples are clover clamped. The clamps are then pulled tight and tied off as well. Raven endures this cruel, escape proof, and stringent bondage for the rest of the clip, while Ariel watches on gagged and chained to the wall. This is where Part 3 ends. This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I thought making Ariel and Raven worship each others feet would be a punishment, but I was obviously wrong. They both seem to have a voracious appetite for feet. This is not what I had in mind so I finally end the little foot orgy that they have going on and take them both back to their cages. I also added some behind the scenes footage of Raven after she was freed from her chair bondage.
Duration: 1:25:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven Eve - Torturer's Apprentice Must Atone for Her Insubordination

Rough BDSM Games With Gigi New Kingstown

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
As you may remember, in a clip, Gigi told that she doesn't weep, because she lost all her tears long ago. Indeed, this statement is a challenge. Maybe Dr. Lomp has waited for the right time, and now he is ready to prove that Gigi still has got some tears hidden in her eyes. As demanded by you, admirers, Gigi's pussy will be brutally whipped and caned. We will watch and see if Gigi is tough enough to survive this harsh torture without any tears.
Duration: 21:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10698kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rough BDSM Games With Gigi

Magnificent New Unreal Sweet Exclusive Collection Scorched. Part 2. Webster City

Two fit subs bow down to their dom in a living room session that includes face slapping, foot caressing and lots of licking. Panties are sucked then replaced by fingers while assess are roundly spanked red and raw then soothed and caressed in a loving way that doesn't prevent the crying.

Total size: 2.3 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magnificent New Unreal Sweet Exclusive Collection Scorched. Part 2.

Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2 Ogema

Discipline in Russia - Tough penalties for Russian girls means spanking, young girls get into trouble and they should pay with their asses will shine after being beaten with a whip
Format: avi
Duration: 58:51
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Discipline in Russia Part 2 - Klafelin Scene 2
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03506 секунды с 9 запросами