Old 03-08-2023, 09:43 AM   #104
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

His Son's Best Friend Loves Hardcore Fuck Mount Dora

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Adam Russo, Colton Grey, Nick Capra, Sam Truitt, Trent Ferris
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Muscle Men, Hunks, Twinks, Daddies, Hairy, Big Dicks, Cross Generation, Kissing, Rimming, Condom, Tattoos
Video language: English
Conservative single father David Grant (Adam Russo) disapproves of teenage son Chris (Sam Truitt)'s mysterious new friend, Jimmy (Colton Grey). But when he learns that the sexy, blue eyed teen is homeless, David agrees to let his son's friend stay in the family guest room. Soon, an intense mutual attraction develops between the distinguished older man and the sultry young bad boy. Will caring father David confess his forbidden gay desires?
Format: avi
Duration: 1:44:30
Video: 720x404, XviD, 1719kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: His Son's Best Friend Loves Hardcore Fuck

Chaos Men - Craig Solo - 1080p Ivydale

Craig has beautiful blue eyes, and the curly hair on his tummy is adorable. He is nicely hung and says he has never shaved his pubes. Yeah!He showed up with his own ideas of how he wanted to do his solo. Or rather, once he saw the shower, he wanted to do his jerk-off in the shower.Apparently that is where he grew up jerking-off, and laying in a couch or bed just wouldn't do!Craig is kind of a goofy guy. I never got the sense he took the whole thing serious. You can really tell in the photos. I was getting concerned the solo was going to be an issue.I told him shooting in a shower was 'advanced' and that there wasn't a lot of room to move about and get in different positions. But he insisted that was his best place.Once in the shower, he realized that it WAS gonna be a bit more challenging, and the goofiness from the photos turned into seriousness as the spotlight shined on him.I'm not a big fan of the way a shower sounds once compressed for the internet, so I had him turn the water off fairly soon. Once I got him standing, he was good too go. Truly standing is his best position! He busts a big nut all over the brown leather stool!
Format: mp4
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 503.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaos Men - Craig Solo - 1080p

Craig Jerks Off 1080p Post Falls

Cast: Craig
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off
Craig has beautiful blue eyes, and the curly hair on his tummy is adorable. He is nicely hung and says he has never shaved his pubes. Yeah!He showed up with his own ideas of how he wanted to do his solo. Or rather, once he saw the shower, he wanted to do his jerk-off in the shower.Apparently that is where he grew up jerking-off, and laying in a couch or bed just wouldn't do!Craig is kind of a goofy guy. I never got the sense he took the whole thing serious. You can really tell in the photos. I was getting concerned the solo was going to be an issue.I told him shooting in a shower was 'advanced' and that there wasn't a lot of room to move about and get in different positions. But he insisted that was his best place.Once in the shower, he realized that it WAS gonna be a bit more challenging, and the goofiness from the photos turned into seriousness as the spotlight shined on him.I'm not a big fan of the way a shower sounds once compressed for the internet, so I had him turn the water off fairly soon. Once I got him standing, he was good too go. Truly standing is his best position! He busts a big nut all over the brown leather stool!
Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 503.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Craig Jerks Off 1080p

Tim Kruger fucks Dean Young Turrialba

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Kissing, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots
Video language: English
Timtales just found Earth’s cutest bottom boy. Deep blue eyes, heart shaped lips and a deep bouncy bubble butt; what else you need in life? He's a young Ryan Philippe lookalike with the tastiest raw boy hole. Meet Dean Young, a 21 years old Irish boy living in Belfast. No need to say that Tim is already in love. Dean is officially his favourite blonde Irish twink. And that hungry hole, Tim could breed it forever. So much chemistry between these two. Enjoy as much as Tim did. And welcome to Timtales Dean! Stay tuned for more of Dean's hole destruction, only on Timtales.
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7886kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Kruger fucks Dean Young

The Right Place - Paco Rabo, Lucio Saints, Blue Eyes XL , Ares 720p Laketown

I felt warmth in my loins as I was anticipating getting inside of that beautiful ass.
Duration: 23:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 519.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Right Place - Paco Rabo, Lucio Saints, Blue Eyes XL , Ares 720p

Xtreme Productions Afton Nills Academy Tryouts v.3 Weinstadt

Studio: Xtreme Productions
Cast: Turk Melrose, Winter Vance, Casey Morgan, Nick Boyd, Cameron Hart, Tyler Anthony, Hunter Wylde
The naughty schoolboys are back and hornier than ever! From break time antics to after school bullies and even a trip to the principal's office, these hot hunks give a behind-the scenes look at private school life. This is one after school special you won't want to miss!
Turk Melrose, Winter Vance
Class is out and Turk and Winter are walking down the hallway of their school. Clowning around, pushing and shoving each other they come across the wrestling room which happens to be empty to their
Casey Morgan solo
No Afton Nills Academy is complete without a hot solo. And who better then newbie, Casey Morgan and his 8"plus huge cock. He strokes it nice and hard for the camera until he blows his load into the camera (your face). His blue eyes and cute boy next door Irish look should prove to be a favorite.
Nick Boyd, Cameron Hart
Newcomer, Nick Boyd meets up with Cameron Hart in the principals office. The two find themselves waiting, bored. Nick looks over at Cameron. "You look familiar to me, have I seen you somewhere?" Cameron responds, "No, I don't think so." They discover they have gym class together and that Cameron has often checked out Nick in the locker room. Nick asks Cameron if he'd like to take a peak at what he's always trying to see in the locker room. Nick of course wips out his huge hard rock cock. Ever heard that red heads have nice big cocks? Well, true in this case. We also found out that they love to eat ass, well at least this one certainly does. Nick gives Cameron the ass eating of a life time. They take turns blowing each other, working their loads up. They sit down on the couch facing each other, Cameron keeps stroking Nick's hard cock until it explodes all over Nick's chest and Cameron's! Very hot cum shot. Cameron returns the favor and blows his load all over Nick's chest and stomach.
Turk Melrose, Winter Vance, Tyler Anthony
Turk and Winter are hanging out chatting. Tyler Anthony pops around the corner and begins to bully Turk. Winter tries to defend, but Tyler ends up winning the battle by getting Turk to suck both him and Winter. Meanwhile, Hunter Wylde is around the corner watching, jacking off. He walks around the corner and joins in on the cock suckfest. Turk and Hunter blow Turk and Tyler side by side. Scene
Format: avi
Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1887kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xtreme Productions Afton Nills Academy Tryouts v.3

Pantheon - Trophy Dads Tinnie

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Pantheon
In Trophy Dads, sexy young boys show off their hot daddies for the cameras to highlight all their ummmm.... special talents. First, blue-eyed beauty Finn Daniels mounts hung daddy Drew Sebastian and rides the night away. Then hot daddy Jack Dyer is on top of sexy, lean, uncut boy Ian Frost. Sexy Wesley Woods loves showing off his Daddy Bear Brian Davilla and takes his dick like a pro. Then, muscle daddy Dallas Steele's talent is using his big dick to destroy Boy Steele's hole in every possible position. Bonus: Trophy Dads stroke off auditions with uber daddies Allen Silver and Scott Reynolds.
Duration: 1:34:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantheon - Trophy Dads

Время генерации страницы 0.04530 секунды с 9 запросами