View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 05:41 AM   #12
weedek

Поблагодарили 4,480 раз(а) в 4,221 сообщениях

All my threads

weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.weedek Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.
Default News post10

Czech Hunter !16 58

Release Year: 2012
Studio: CzechHunter
Genres: Bareback, Group, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots

The plan was simple: Honza was invited to a party. He told me to come with him as one of the boys there was gay. And the other boys quite broke. He was sure that we both together would have our fun. When we arrived just five people have been there. They must have started early with drinking because one guy already passed out. So Honza started to offer money to the boys to strip their sleeping friend and write something on his ass. Later I persuaded another guy to give me a blow job in the restroom. Unfortunately we have been discovered. Well, at least this was a good opportunity to speak more open and offer an incredible amount to the boys for letting us fuck them. Two said 1Cno 1D... but one agreed.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:07:23
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1158kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 634.9 MB
Download Czech Hunter !16 58
weedek is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04343 секунды с 9 запросами