View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 08:10 AM   #974
1Madwyn1

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

1Madwyn1 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Jasmine Mendez little tiny asian dick

Jasmine Mendez - little tiny asian dick

Tags: Joi, Big Cock, Jerk Off Instruction, Jasmine Mendez, Sph, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Jerk Off Instruction, Jerkoff Commands, Joi, Jerk Off Encouragement, Joi Games, Edging Games, Loser, Joi Fantasy, Masturbation Instruction, Ruined Orgasms
Name: Jasmine Mendez - little tiny asian dick
Description: please tease and punish me since I have a little tiny Asian dick (its more like a clit). I am still a virgin since no girl will have sex with me.I have a circle of friends which include guys and girls, while most of the guys dated those girls and have already fucked them and Im still a virgin.One of the girls is called Luna, she is curvy and has huge tits like you, and I have wanted to fuck her since forever but she knows I dont get laid and makes fun of me by calling me a faggot and saying that I have a small dick when she hasnt even seen it before.She treats me like a little bitch while she has flings with so many guys. Because of how much of a loser I am, I have started worshiping goddesses like you. Also, I have started knowing my place as a small dick sissy loser and I would suck and worship big dick if I could since Luna calls me a fag.I would eat cum and give my asshole up to big dicks just to please her and you. At the end of the video, ruin my orgasm and make me put my clit back into my chastity cage.
Duration: 00:07:00
Size video: 0,61 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - 0,61 GB
1Madwyn1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06629 секунды с 9 запросами