View Single Post
Old 03-10-2023, 12:57 PM   #1368
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Phoenix Phoenix Rising West Glacier

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix Rising
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test.
Format: mp4
Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr North Bonneville

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
I thought when he released me he would either let me go or get rid of me, but my luck isn't that good. He only wanted to move my torments into his dungeon. He continues to hurt and my body in painful and humiliating positions.
I think my tormentor delights in making me watch as he makes me suffer. He puts me in positions where I have no choice, but to see my exposed body with his marks on it. He hits my ass right in front of my face and there's nothing I can do to stop him.
He threatens me with electrical shocks until I scream and cry. Then gives me orgasms to remind me that he controls my body. I try to hold back, but I have no option. I think he pretends that I like the way he brutalizes me.
Maybe I do.
Duration: 39:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wrong House: Pretzel - Dakota Marr

Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins - Part 1 Corbin

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jasmin
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Jasmin is again as you know her, so obedient and keen to fulfill every orders. Dr. Lomp today will give her virginity back to her. Jasmin's sweet cunt will be closed with five needles stuck on her pussy lips. One important detail is that one electro plug will be put in poor pussy before it is pierced. Lomp knows that even Jasmin, a brave girl, can't endure such pain. So that her hands and legs will be restrained and her mouth will be gagged. Watch this cute pussy , while poor girl can't do anything except accepting heavy pain obediently.
Duration: 30:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jasmins Punishment - Getting Rid of Sins - Part 1

Amy Faye Fayed to Black Cedar Bluff

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
Amy is a petite, young, beautiful thing. She's eager to show off her love of bondage and discipline. Whatever OT decides that means, she will happily do, no matter how painful or degrading it may be.
Duration: 40:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 824.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Faye Fayed to Black

The Journalist Apprentice - Alice Valley Lee

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Lomp, when he isn’t playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his Alice can endure the whipping of her boobs surprisingly well. Unlike others, she doesn’t start screaming even by the crocodile clamps. She wouldn’t take off her pretty eyes full of hatred of Lomp, which makes the Master a bit uncertain.
Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Journalist Apprentice - Alice

Prisoner in muzzle Ansted

Cast: 314, PD, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
There is something that separates the way PD handles his sluts from pretty much everyone else. Most people offer an orgasm or some other reward like a carrot on a stick for girls like 314, who sometimes need a little bit of encouragement. This is a mistake. Rewards imply they have a choice or some sort of value. That is never the message that PD wants to convey. These women are things, they will just have to accept it. When PD is using her 314 is just a whipping post. She makes the sounds and faces that make his cock hard and that is all that really matters to him. The tears, the screams, the moans and grimaces are all amazing. When he passes 314 off to Sister Dee she expects a woman to have a bit more sympathy but that is ridiculous. Why would either of them feel anything for a worthless toy like 314?
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 782.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prisoner in muzzle

Up in the air on ropes Diekirch

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking
Sister Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there’s not much he can’t do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she’s on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he’s tired, but she’s aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he’s going to do to her next.
Duration: 31:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Up in the air on ropes
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09333 секунды с 9 запросами