View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 07:40 AM   #267
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Gay - Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1 Hd Southington

Video language: English
Kurtis Wolfe and Sergeant Miles are making out as their hard, hairy dicks throb and rub against each other. 'You're so hot,' Kurtis says, to which Sergeant replies 'Just shut up!' That's Kurtis' cue to get on his knees and service Sergeant who barks out the commands to suck his balls and swallow his dick. Kurtis does as he's told until he offers up his hairy hole for Sergeant to open up with his tongue. Sergeant takes his time, savoring the flavor and getting it nice and lubed and ready for something much bigger. When Kurtis can no longer take the anticipation, Sergeant stands up and shoves his thick cock deep into Kurtis' eager backside. He pumps away, going balls deep as Kurtis enjoys every thrust with a smirk on his face. Sergeant wants Kurtis to do some of the heavy lifting and lies back to let the stud hop on his cock. Kurtis rides it deep until Sergeant is ready to blow his load. Kurtis eagerly takes his place in front of the muscle daddy until Sergeant sprays Kurtis' beard and open mouth with all the jizz his big full balls can deliver. With the taste of Sergeant still fresh on his tongue, Kurtis returns the favor and unloads his massive cock, giving Sergeant a creamy facial. When Kurtis sees his handiwork, he bends down and the two kiss the cum away.
Format: mp4
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6582kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1 Hd

Gay - Three Wishes Scene 1 Hd Tokorozawa

Tegan Zayne is trapped in a life that is going nowhere and he's wishing for a way to make it better. He meets up with Seth Santoro, who offers a magical spell to turn Tegan's life around. Without a second thought, Tegan takes a drink of a potion as Seth performs some rituals including submitting to his giant cock. The two hung studs take turns sucking dick until they're both throbbing hard and ready for more magic. To satisfy his hunger, Tegan gets down and spreads Seth's ass cheeks and rims him until Tegan is ready to get fucked. Seth is happy to give the young stud what he wants and lies back on the bed as Tegan hops on to ride Seth's giant rod. Tegan bounces up and down, taking it deep until Seth is ready to fuck Tegan his way. He bends Tegan over the bed and slides his throbbing cock deep into the hunk's hairy hole and slams away until he's ready to blow. Tegan needs Seth's load and turns around to take every last drop on his beard and lips. With his face dripping in cum, Tegan gives himself permission to let go and blasts his load all over the sheets. Will this be enough for the spell to work, or will this be the beginning of something much more sinister?
Duration: 33:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7430kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Three Wishes Scene 1 Hd

Gay - Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1 Hd Letona

Kurtis Wolfe and Sergeant Miles are making out as their hard, hairy dicks throb and rub against each other. 'You're so hot,' Kurtis says, to which Sergeant replies 'Just shut up!' That's Kurtis' cue to get on his knees and service Sergeant who barks out the commands to suck his balls and swallow his dick. Kurtis does as he's told until he offers up his hairy hole for Sergeant to open up with his tongue. Sergeant takes his time, savoring the flavor and getting it nice and lubed and ready for something much bigger. When Kurtis can no longer take the anticipation, Sergeant stands up and shoves his thick cock deep into Kurtis' eager backside. He pumps away, going balls deep as Kurtis enjoys every thrust with a smirk on his face. Sergeant wants Kurtis to do some of the heavy lifting and lies back to let the stud hop on his cock. Kurtis rides it deep until Sergeant is ready to blow his load. Kurtis eagerly takes his place in front of the muscle daddy until Sergeant sprays Kurtis' beard and open mouth with all the jizz his big full balls can deliver. With the taste of Sergeant still fresh on his tongue, Kurtis returns the favor and unloads his massive cock, giving Sergeant a creamy facial. When Kurtis sees his handiwork, he bends down and the two kiss the cum away.
Duration: 32:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6582kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Shut Up and Fuck Me! Scene 1 Hd

OnlyFans growxtrong, thebeardx and reykong Threesome 720p Haddam

If you like hot men, then you'll love these men being the slaves of their horny bosses.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 41:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2381kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 776.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans growxtrong, thebeardx and reykong Threesome 720p

Tim Kruger And Troy Daniels Kaleva

Studio: Tim Tales
Time flies! Just a few years ago Troy Daniels was still a twink. Now you see that hes a total muscle hunk. Full beard, tats all over, but this American boy still has a hungry bubble butt ready for massive German cocks. The one from Tim is of course his favourite. Watch Tim ride that raw ass like no one can. Troy Daniels is right in his element.
Duration: 27:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1640kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 346.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tim Kruger And Troy Daniels

Chaos Men - Rusty - Solo 1080p Bangladesh

I had a tough time categorizing Rusty's hair color. In person, he is very Irish looking (he is, btw), with a tint of red in all his body hair, specifically his beard. I'm not sure if fans of the Ginger would count him as a 'redhead,' but he's got the look and feel that goes precisely with his name.Rusty seems like a typical 21-year-old. Way into working out, training and chasing tail. I suspect he has an easy time charming the girls with his crystal blue eyes, as well as his ability to carry on an intelligent conversation. Despite his rough and tumble construction-worker exterior, this boy is really quite smart and well-spoke.He grew his body hair out just for us, and I think it's a great length. Those who don't like body hair won't be distracted, and yet, he has enough going on that it shows he is all man. Fans of body hair should be satisfied.Rusty also has a big ol' spike on him. He told me he only jacks off one-handed, but it was taking two hands to work his cock up.He's a little nervous, but he does engage the audience and has a tremendous cumshot, nearly hitting himself in the face. Tons of jizz matted in his body hair!I always try to give you guys hints if I think these dudes will be back. As of writing this, he didn't seem too keen on even getting his dick sucked...BUT, the money sounded good to him, and he is thinking about it. So I am not counting him out of the running yet.You gotta admit, even at the young age of 21, Rusty is one hot MAN!
Duration: 14:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 637.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chaos Men - Rusty - Solo 1080p

Gay - Three Wishes Scene 1 Hd Spalding

Tegan Zayne is trapped in a life that is going nowhere and he's wishing for a way to make it better. He meets up with Seth Santoro, who offers a magical spell to turn Tegan's life around. Without a second thought, Tegan takes a drink of a potion as Seth performs some rituals including submitting to his giant cock. The two hung studs take turns sucking dick until they're both throbbing hard and ready for more magic. To satisfy his hunger, Tegan gets down and spreads Seth's ass cheeks and rims him until Tegan is ready to get fucked. Seth is happy to give the young stud what he wants and lies back on the bed as Tegan hops on to ride Seth's giant rod. Tegan bounces up and down, taking it deep until Seth is ready to fuck Tegan his way. He bends Tegan over the bed and slides his throbbing cock deep into the hunk's hairy hole and slams away until he's ready to blow. Tegan needs Seth's load and turns around to take every last drop on his beard and lips. With his face dripping in cum, Tegan gives himself permission to let go and blasts his load all over the sheets. Will this be enough for the spell to work, or will this be the beginning of something much more sinister?
Duration: 33:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7430kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gay - Three Wishes Scene 1 Hd

Время генерации страницы 0.06940 секунды с 9 запросами