View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 12:33 PM   #1379
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Vacuum for her pussy Presov

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Spanking, Toys
Video language: English
Tight leather - Stinging whip - Unending orgasm. Alice is thrust into a world of depravity. Her body it twisted and tormented. Each hole is penetrated with massive pogos. She’s used for the sadistic pleasure of her captor. “Do you like to suffer for me?” He asks. She clearly does. She chose to be here. She chose to be beaten black and blue. The suffering makes her horny. She needs to cum, but it’s not going to come easy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:01
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vacuum for her pussy

The Whore Store -- Remastered Nogal

Release Year: 2019
Genres: All Sex, Ass fucking, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Facial, Gaping, Painal, Piss drinking, Piss games, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Spitting, Anal stretching, Bondage, Crying, gagging, Pain, Spanking, 18-21, Amateur, Big ass, Brunette
One of our first scenes, this was also one of our hardest. We've got intense painal, a trash bag suspension, and piss drinking in this scene, plus lots of rimming and ass to mouth, with a sweet girl who enjoyed a sadomasochistic challenge. We are proud now to provide this scene in a new, high-quality remaster with better color, better sound, better everything. We think you'll enjoy.
Duration: 38:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6113kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Whore Store -- Remastered

StressTess'd - Tess Dagger New Richland

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Tess is a tough cookie, but even the toughest cookie can crumble under the right pressure. With her mouth stuffed and tape applied the pressure starts to build. Tess is perched on a small wooden pony with her shins and her tender cunt flesh taking all the weight.
The cane adds to her predicament a level of pain that eats away at her resolve. Followed by some punches and face slaps that leave her reeling.
The predicaments only get harder from there. First an extreme back arch that makes it hard for her to breathe. Then an upside down suspension by her knees. A rock hangs from her hair to make it even more stressful. All the while her mouth is taped shut.
Finally Tess is locked in a painful crunch and binder clips are added to her outer and inner labia.
Duration: 46:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StressTess'd - Tess Dagger

Training petgirl Marlin Ravine

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Marlin
Petgirls Marlin get a training and of course a hard spanking for any mistake.
Duration: 21:30
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 251.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Training petgirl Marlin

Tolerating her bullying Friona

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Tit Torture, Spanking, Flogging, Zapper
Dia has been through it all. She's tired and sore from her work outside. She's back in the barn and locked to the spike chair. From her scared look she knows it's going to be another painful experience. Her tits are clamped hard. His handling of Dia is playful, almost experimental. He tries a little of this and a little of that. He even giggles as his torments really get to Dia. She screams and cries. That makes him happy. She needs another change of setting. She's taken down to the horse stall. Chained up in heavy metal she's supposed to sleep, but he just can't help interrupting her slumber for a good old suck and squeeze.
Duration: 41:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tolerating her bullying

Releasing Riley Crary

Release Year: 2017
Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.
Matt flogs Riley, working her over with the many leather tails turning her chest and her ass red. He clips some clamps onto her nipples and hangs weights on them, tugging her tits down, stinging them and drawing some of her attention away from her pussy where Matt is giving his attention. He presses a hitachi hard against her clit and vibrates it as she moans and sighs. Still, it doesn't seem quite enough. He's going to have to turn his treatment up a notch.
The clamps on her breasts are removed and replaced by a rope harness, squeezing them tight. The hitachi, in turn, is replaced by a sybian, the most powerful vibrator we have in our dungeon. Riley is sat down on the sybian and vibrated to the point of madness as Matt flogs her ass and tits. After this many orgasms, she should have no choice but to relax.
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Releasing Riley

Sierra Cirque - Creep Keep Eagar

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is pushed into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.
This is insufferable! My ass and back are constantly aching. How long have I been like this? I fear if I try to recline I will fall over and not be able to sit up again. I have shown no complaint or resistance to his machinations — I dare not. I think this strategy is working as he has not threatened me. He lavishly enjoys the perversity of this bondage and the way he manipulates me. It dominates my mind. I am utterly dependent on him. My isolation has turned my mind to only him — I look forward to his return, though this thought is abhorrent!
I am famished and thirsty — clearly, this is intentional, if I had to subscribe some purpose to this madness I suspect he wishes to control me in a more sophisticated manner; something beyond strength, coercion and sex. He obviously is maniacal and highly organized in in the methods he employs to terrorize me. This infernal bar he has locked on my head goes to the back of my tongue and has begun to rust from my saliva. The taste of iron is the only thing that wets my palate. The drooling is constant — I am so thirsty that I tip my head back and try to swallow it.
This discharge is not the worst though. Desperate to relieve myself I wiggled over to the iron grill he has chained me to and expelled a shit through the grate. I piss on the floor boards. Though it is a torturous effort I discovered that I can roll onto my back and then my side. This has to be positioned carefully for I can then use my tongue to lick up the piss.
Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque - Creep Keep
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12149 секунды с 9 запросами