View Single Post
Old 03-12-2023, 01:02 PM   #2579
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Slippery When Mia Part 1 Hemingway

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Mia Torro
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Mia and Maddy are quite the pair. Maddy starts by staring up into Mia's pussy. What a view as Mia answers questions and has her face tickled with a piece of twine. OT prepares for Maddy to be squirt boarded. He puts a chain behind her back to push her pussy forward.
Mia Torro has a special talent. We've seen in several times on Hardtied and Infernal Restraints. Now the members are going to get a first hand close up look at it. Their comments about her dripping wet cunt have it's intended effect. The squirt comes on command. Maddy opens her mouth to receive her gift.
Once Maddy's shower is over OT pulls Mia out of the way. Maddy is restrained where Mia once was and Mia gets tied up. OT keeps both girls in bondage 100% of the time.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7290kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slippery When Mia Part 1

Hot bird Natalie Gold is back for return domination Tignall

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias
Cast: Natalie Gold
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Clamps, Pain
To get a perfect slave, you should tame your girl like a true slut. She must be ready to receive the pain even when she is trying to make your cock hard. In this part of the serial, Nataly will be ordered to lick and suck a big dildo in front of her, while Dr Lomp will be ready next to her, and whip her palm with a riding crop. Poor slave girl is not permitted to give up sucking the big cock even if she feels the pain deep through her veins. It is quite lovely to watch her disgraced, as Dr Lomp tells her to not to take her eyes off the camera, when she is receiving the strokes right on her palm and the big dildo through her sexy lips. Watch pain slut Nataly treated by Dr Lomp as she deserves.
Duration: 22:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12308kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot bird Natalie Gold is back for return domination

Calico - Shocked Schwieberdingen

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Calico
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Anal Play, Anal Hook, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Zapper, Hooded, Squirting, Ring Gag, Whipping, Straitjacket, Suspension
Calico's cable-tied, bagged, dragged into the basement, and humiliated as PD trains her to be his . Shackled to the floor of the basement, she has to stay in the position. Disorientation is one of the most difficult feelings. Putting someone in a position where they cannot see their own body and cannot touch their own face is very disorienting. Calico is just a body and just a head. What a sexy body and beautiful head. She can't see what is about to happen to her body. She has to wait, feel it, process it, and recognize that it's pain. It's so much worse than pain all on it's own. The dusty old mattress. It's seen a lot of pussy in it's time. What's one more? Calico is strapped down, latex hooded, and her breath is restricted. Her slit and asshole are perfectly exposed for use. So inviting.
Duration: 58:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4654kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Calico - Shocked

Hard Bondage With Dildo & Flogging For Hot Mystic Molly Port Alexander

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Molly Matthews, Emily Marilyn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Suspension, Nipple Clamps, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Flogging, Hooded
Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch. The first sensation of his hand was soft and gentle then in the matter of seconds I was gasping and choking! Struggling with the cut off air I managed to look directly into the lens of the camera reminding myself that people the world over were about to witness intense power exchange and I was the object of torture! Cold scissor blades cutting off my carefully chosen outfit left me feeling helpless and craving to be . The one leg semi suspension opened my pussy for the world to see. I could not shy away by attempting to shut my legs since the bondage was so strict. A weakness of mine is dealing with any sort of pain inflicted on or even near my vulva but I endured the whipping, surprising myself, but not without whimpering, of course. I have a fantasy of being objectified and when PD said "Let's get some detail on this cunt" I knew I was right where I yearned to be. The bishop contraption was terrifying. impaled by an electrical monster it was all up to my balance or else a horrible shock would jolt through my body. It was much too intense for me... I became so parched from the loud screams I uncontrollably released I ended up begging PD for water which he just spit it in my face. How humiliating- *yum*. I could not take the suspense when he decided to control the shocks. He was taking me over the edge.
Duration: 36:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Bondage With Dildo & Flogging For Hot Mystic Molly

Do Whatever You Want To Me Tobaru

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A real woman dominates over a man's soul even when he's whipping her. Though she's very young, Sheril is a woman in every bit who knows and feels that. Besides that, she cannot bear getting whipped without tears.
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Do Whatever You Want To Me

Dahlia Sky - Heels Over Head Bitung

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
The ink on her back states there's No Rest For The Wicked, so I take it to mean she won't need any.
Bound and gagged on her knees with elbows cinched behind her back and a rope around her neck tethering her to a column, she struggles in vain to find a comfortable position to rest.
As the exertion takes its toll on her, her legs begin to tremble and sweat trickles down her face. I take her down off the column and make her balance on her knees or choke herself for a while, then place her on the ground in a tight hogtie.
Later, I place face down, arms bound behind her back and legs pulled up over a bar above her and ankles tied down to the center of her back. Her cunt is perfectly exposed for the long teasing and orgasm denial session in store for her, followed by pussy whipping and induced orgasms.
Finally, I bind her on her back with her knees spread wide and a ring gag and nose hook combination to control her head. I alternately fuck her pussy and her mouth, smearing her juices on her face and up her nose before using her locked open mouth as an ashtray.
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dahlia Sky - Heels Over Head

Kidnap Her Part 9 Otho

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Bondage, Rope, Humilation
Sexy slaves extreme bondage and humilation collection. Enjoy!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:42
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 305.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kidnap Her Part 9
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12972 секунды с 9 запросами