Default Tits & Oil Aileen Ghettman

Tits & Oil Aileen Ghettman

Info:
File Name: Tits & Oil
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 484 MiB
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Time: 17 min 13 s
Description: "When it comes to being approached by the opposite sex, I like simple stuff," Aileen Ghettman said. "I once was working at a bar, and a guy came up to me and said, 'If I can call you, will you talk to me?' I said okay because how was he going to get my phone number. Then when I went in the office, he grabbed my phone, called his phone with it, then erased his number out of my phone and called me, and I actually talked to him. That worked." Aileen oils up those big, meaty jugs and sinks her fingers into her breast flesh, then she moves south to pussy-land. Aileen really is busty girlfriend material. At least she looks like one. When we met her, she was a dominatrix who often gave men prostate massages by request. "I put on a Latex glove. Then I take my index finger and play around the asshole, then I insert it into your asshole until I hit the prostate. And then I milk the prostate. Guys just keep cumming and they can't stop." Never would have guessed. Related Tags SCORE Theater BBWBig AssBig TitsEbonyMasturbationOil / LotionSoloXLGirls
Cast: Aileen Ghettman
Genre: SCORE Theater, BBW, Big Ass, Big Tits, Ebony, Masturbation, Oil / Lotion, Solo, XLGirls

DOWNLOAD VIDEO
Tekilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03716 секунды с 9 запросами