Old 03-13-2023, 07:02 PM   #1164
RedBull77

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

RedBull77 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Sexy Nurse Sounding

Sexy Nurse Sounding

Clip name: Sexy Nurse Sounding
Description: Today, a sexy nurse comes into your room and tells you that her plan is to give you a nice sounding to prep for your potential catheter later. Doctors orders, of course. I show you step by step how its done as I give you the smaller of the urethral sounds. I prep the sterile sound with lubricant and very gently take your penis and open it for the device. Never pushing, it slides right in. I explian that while you may feel a slight tingling, burning, or discomfort as the stretching ocurrs, it would never be painful. We find your eurethra opens nicely and quickly, despite any intial sensation. I clwan tthe first sound with an alsohol pad and move on to our next one. We go through several, prepping you for bigger sounds and finding your limit before going down a half size to the widest sound your penis can take. Its a very open and freeing feeling of course, so Im glad I got to give you this experience. Your very erect penis continues to throb longingly and it amazes me in such a way I think Ill have to come back later to do some other fun things with you... ,
Genre: Nurse, Nurse Play, Medical Fetish, POV, Sounding, SFW, ManyVids, TheTabithaJane

Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:49
Size: 1,73 GB

Download file
RedBull77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03112 секунды с 9 запросами