GuaRdiaN Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goddess Canna - Virgin Low Cut Tease - Orgasm Control, Redhead

Goddess Canna - Virgin Low Cut Tease - Orgasm Control, Redhead

Media:
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
File Size: 0,23 GB
Runtime: 00:07:12

Tags: Joi, Dirty Talk, Jerk Off Instruction, Femdom Pov, Goddess Canna, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Findom, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom, Dirty T
Cast:
Description: This is a custom clip request, no name is used. Well virgin Im wearing something that I know will get your little cock hard. Youre so weak for my cleavage and I have the perfect thing to tease you. But before I reveal it youre going to sit on your hands, you wont be stroking at all without my permission. You always orgasm so quick in my presence, so counting your strokes is the only way to control that. This shows off so much cleavage youd finish in seconds if I didnt hold you back. As I tease you with my large, natural breasts and low cut outfit I count out your strokes. Not many, you dont need them. Virgins, quick cummers, small cock jerk junkies.all among the weakest for Goddess Canna. One last countdown and then you finally get your orgasm, worth every second of teasing and aching.

Goddess Canna - Virgin Low Cut Tease - Orgasm Control, Redhead
GuaRdiaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07450 секунды с 9 запросами