Balladorim7

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Balladorim7 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Spooky ASMR Audio and Visual Mindfuck

Spooky ASMR Audio and Visual Mindfuck

Information:

File name: Spooky ASMR Audio and Visual Mindfuck

Tags / Description: Are you ready for Me to take over your brain? Its time. Sit back, begin stroking. I start to reach inside your subconscious and twist, digging around for what I want. Do you hear that? That noise...quiet at first, and then building louder. The sounds youre hearing, theyre seeping into your brain while I take what I want. Feel warmth flowing over you as all your inhibitions melt away. Feel yourself melting under My power. Yes, My brainwashed slave. I have full control over you. Anything you see or hear from now on, all of it is controlled by Me. I am inside your head and there will be no release from your servitude. u2605 I am a bratty fetish vixen and manipulative tattooed Domme. I practice a long list of kinks, custom vids are always available (most of My videos are customs) u2605 Clip features: femdom / female domination / dominatrix servitude / tattoos and piercings / obedience training / brainwash / mind control / reprogramming / mental domination / psychological dom / femdom joi , Mind Fuck, Mesmerize, Femdom, JOI, Slave training, ManyVids

Video: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:23
Video Size: 0,78 GB
Format: MPEG-4

Download File - Spooky ASMR Audio and Visual Mindfuck
Balladorim7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08469 секунды с 9 запросами