View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 06:46 PM   #2600
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Amazing Hope's performance Armada

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Our new model, Hope, is a brave pro BDSM model. She blindly follows her master's orders. We borrowed her from her lord to try her. Let me know how you liked Hope's performance. If you did, I will borrow her again from her lord.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Hope's performance

Torture Record Of Masochist Actress Honoka Mihara Duplessis

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mihara Honoka
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Training, Big Tits, Restraints, Spanking, Nose Hook
Busty Asian babe Mihara Honoka really likes to spice up sex with a tiny bit of pain, humiliation and submission, because that turns her pussy really wet. It isn't punishment, it is just her lot in life.
Duration: 2:40:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1172kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Torture Record Of Masochist Actress Honoka Mihara

BrutalMaster - Blossom A Bitch’s Bitch Greece

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe.
It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom’s filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches.
BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom.
Of course, Slave Annie’s ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming.
This is torture, real, brutal, and raw — just for you– of Blossom becoming A Bitch’s Bitch.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18421kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster - Blossom A Bitch’s Bitch

Dyked - Live In Sex Toy Petal

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Dyked
Cast: Simone Garza, Liv Revamped
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Milf, Tattoos, Strap-on, Latina, Interracial, Lesbian, Colored Hair, shaved pussy, doggy style, rimming, pussy eating
Liv Revamped is one hot piece of ass who doesn't pay the rent on time. Simone Garza is a rich and sexy power women. Simone is tired of her tenant not making rent on time. This month, she finally hangs and eviction notice on the door. When Liv returns to see this, she is freaked out and tries to sneak in to collect some of her possessions. Just then, her rich sub driving landlord returns. Simone knows that lazy slacker Liv is somewhere in the house and demands that she come out and show herself. Liv is desperate to not be thrown out of the house and brings up the initial offer Simone put out some months back. The offer was for Liv to be her live in bitch and sex toy. Liv reluctantly agrees, and is immediately thrashed by the and dominant Simone. She slaps Liv around and humiliates her by stripping her nude and slapping her pussy, ass, and boobs. Then she makes Liv lick her pussy and is a bossy bitch while ordering her to do so. Simone then licks Liv's pussy and her new bitch seems to be enjoying it. Finally, we get some rough and very dominating strapon fucking. Liv takes it from behind and Simone loves giving it to her like a man.
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5503kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dyked - Live In Sex Toy

IR - Darling Destruction - Matt Williams and Blonde Darling Port Gibson

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Nothing is ever simple. No tie, no punishment, no bondage in general. It's too boring to just hogtie a girl and leave her languishing forever. Darling came to Matt Williams for a chance to experience something truly different. She grew up dreaming of being a damsel in distress and it's his job to make that a reality for her.
Damsel is something Darling brought to the show herself. She's a hot blonde with a tight body. You know she takes care of herself and loves the looks of lust that she gets walking down the street. Distress is what Matt is going to bring. Incredible back bending bondage, hard core discipline, and more than a little bit of fucking her holes, Darling is going to be in distress.
Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6721kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Darling Destruction - Matt Williams and Blonde Darling

Suffer to Pleasel Bar Mills

Little Mei Mara is the kind of girl that you want to capture and use for your pleasure. When she is dragged into the room and perched on the chair she knows she is nothing but bait for my insatiable appetites. Her legs are pulled apart, exposing her pink, tender, young, asian, pussy. Anxiety has taken hold of her as she tries to look down at what I am going to do between her legs. Mei feels her pussy lips pinched and pulled as the clamps are put on her sensitive parts. Everytime he drops the weights and she hears them crack together, she jumps, not only from the sound but from the pain racing up her body...from her pussy to her ears. Tonight is going to be more than she bargained for. She looks a broken mannequin dragging herself across the floor on all fours. An asshook impales her tender flesh deeper than she has ever felt. As she moves her face from side to side she feels the metal anchor pull and stretch inside her as the asshook is attached to a mouth spreader and nose hook. Degraded, she is forced to crawl to each cock and suck it vigorously. Mei scurries back and forth between two cocks at my command, turning so abruptly she tears the flesh off of her knees. But she wants so badly to please us that she would suffocate herself from deepthroating the cocks. The single tail drives her on to try harder and harder. I leave her with her face tied to the pole, drooling on the dick lodged within her throat....Her head is pulled back by the rope tied tightly across her eyes. I then tie it off to the crotch rope which is attached to the zipties locking her toes. As she struggles to keep balanced on her knees, her arms pull up, her head moves from side to side and she feels her crotch rope get tighter and tighter. She cant see the bucket filled with clothes pins in front of her exposed young flesh. As I clamp each peg on her she feels the heat and pain intensify. Not knowing what is in store for her, she trembles with fear and anticipation. She can't see anything, but what she hears is heavy nuts and bolts being dropped into a metal can in front of her. As each handful is thrown in, some of the clothespins rip off of her flesh. I pull the cord to give the clothespins some slack, then let go, ripping the last of them from her body. I leave her balancing on her knees, whimpering, with the vibrator still humming. Even though she is not blindfolded, the cock impaling her throat pins her back so she can only see forward, or in this case, up. I rig her as tightly as possible, then use weights to add strain to her inner thighs...She knows she will feel no relief as I drive a dildo deep into her ass, rudely pinning her to the table. She reacts as if I might be finished, only to feel another dido driven deeply into her young and sensitive pussy. She is pinned in a way she never thought possible, every limb bound tightly, every orafice filled. She is my canvas now...to be painted with red stripes. as I begin using the vibrator on her, she cums, not just from the humiliation of the ordeal but from the sting of my cane...Signed, Damon Pierce - Dominant and Sadist.
Duration: 9:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1463kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 105.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suffer to Pleasel

The Sitter Seevetal

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Nora Riley, London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Nora Riley is just your average college girl, out to earn a buck or two taking care of kids. When she comes across an ad looking for a babysitter for two adults looking to relax, she thinks nothing of it and immediately follows up. Today Nora is going to learn a thing or two about why background checks are important when going to a stranger's house.
From the moment she arrives, the situation is clearly unusual. A woman comes to the door, aggressively introducing herself as London River, and then leads her into the living room to meet O.T., not how the parents she works with usually behave. Then, when she gets to the room she notices the strangest thing about the whole situation: there isn't a child. When asked about it, O.T. and London readily admit that they don't have any children, and that they are willing to offer her $1000 to take care of them for the day instead. And for that kind of money, there is no way Nora can say no.
The work they have her do is pretty unusual. They tie her up and have her make them sandwiches, use her as a footstool, and position her between them tied so that she holds their chips and drinks while they play video games. All of this is fine to Nora, until she needs to use the bathroom. O.T. and London dress her up in a diaper and a binky, tied down to the floor so that she doesn't have any choice in where it is that she goes. And when she's done, since she's so conveniently placed, they figure they'll just have some fun with her body. A hitachi and a steel dildo wouldn't go amiss. Now Nora is left to wonder if the money is really worth all the work.
Duration: 34:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7333kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Sitter
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08179 секунды с 9 запросами