JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default PANTYHOSE CASTRATION

PANTYHOSE CASTRATION

File Name: PANTYHOSE CASTRATION
Runtime: 00:10:53
File Size: 0,62 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: Pantyhose Domination, Nylon Worship, Ass Worship, Executrix, Femdom POV, ManyVids, AstroDomina
Description: Ive taken away your horn. Its just what you deserve. In fact, its what ALL men deserve. ----------- This is a custom clip. Ive been told I can be a stern and assertive wife. So what? So what if Ive been teasing you for weeks with no sexual relief? Early on in our marriage, I told you that if I ever caught you cheating, Id take some scissors and cut off your penis. And yes, masturbation is cheating! Todays been an difficult one for you. Ive been exercising in my black tights, you know the kind that covers everything from my waist to my toes. I know you have a major pantyhose fetish, and whenever you see me like this, you get an erection thats about to explode. These particular tights drive you especially crazy because theyre thick, opaque, and utterly impenetrable the perfect thing to wear when Im looking to completely devastate you with tease and denial.Finally, when your balls feel like exploding, you run off to the shower for a wank. Unfortunately for you, I know exactly what youre up to. So before you can even finish, I open the bathroom door and catch you in the act, just before you can cum.Now comes every mans worst nightmare. Youre trapped, alone, wet and naked. And there I stand, still sexy as hell in my black tights. But this time, Im holding a pair of scissors in my hand. I grab you by the penis, pull it tight, and place the blades right at the base.I told you what would happen if I ever caught you masturbating. And here you are: jerking like a horny school boy. Well Im about to solve this little problem once and for all. And with that, I snip the scissors closed, and your manhood comes off in my hand. That should teach you a lesson. If you thought you had blue balls before, wait until you see what life is like now. You have no penis. You have no way to cum. Now when I parade around you in my black tights youll still get horny. But youll have no way to relieve yourself. Women should just tease them, get them all excited, then cut off your penises. Every one of them. Then tor.ture you with blue balls forever.&quot ,

DOWNLOAD FILE
PANTYHOSE CASTRATION
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09873 секунды с 9 запросами