All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default When Shit Hits The Fan!

When Shit Hits The Fan!

Duration: 00:07:43
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,05 GB
Resolution: 640x360
Genre: Asiana Starr Personal Favorite, Ball Gagged, Ballgagged, Crying, Drooling, High Heels, Naked, Nippleclamps, Orgasm, Pain Table, Spread
Description: When it rains, it really pours! and today was just one of those days where NOTHING seemed to go right. Prior to shooting this clip, we had filmed a custom that required me to be frogtied which failed to go as planned. After two attempts, we decided to call it quits but what a waste it wouldve been to not keep me tied in this position and fuck with me. He asks me if I wanted to cum and of course, how could I imply, so Punisher gets me to lay on my back, naked in heels, and ties me to the pain table. Both extremely frustrated that things werent going well, at least if we could fit in some play time, wed be happy campers. As majority of the time, I had no idea what he had in store for me so I went along with it. I laid there, tied and awaiting to be pleasured - anxious and yearning but when I seen that what he had in his hands as he approached me were a pair of nipple clamps instead of the wand, my heart dropped. I knew I was in serious trouble. Clamping each nipple, I brace myself for the pain as he takes a piece of rope attached to the clamps and begins to hoist them to the ceiling. Again, I go silent. As if it wasnt enough, he clicks the button on the winch once more and the clamps tighten and stretch my tits. My eyes shoot open as a jolt of pain hits me and the tears start flowing. Punisher takes the Hitachi to my pussy and works me, demanding that hes going to make me cum despite the hurt. As he circles the wand on my clit, one end of the nipple clamps fall off from being pulled so hard and at this point, everything was looking and feeling SO GOOD that he HAD to keep going, so he attempts to hook me up again and I immediately go into panic mode. After attaching the clamp back onto my breast and getting the rope back onto the hook, he cranks the hoist and all power is lost, leaving me bound, naked, and in the dark! What a day!! **Asiana Starr personal favorite!

DOWNLOAD:
Link: When Shit Hits The Fan!
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05646 секунды с 9 запросами