View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 03:11 PM   #1672
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull New Vip Collection. Part 2. Mid Florida

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
This latex clad Dominatrix and her friends make men bend to their will with hardcore corporal punishment, tbc, public humiliation, and extreme strap on dildo pegging. Carmen Rivera Productions is a perfect fit adding a new level of extreme femdom to the site. If you're dying to see sissy submissive men get fucked and tormented by one of the most worship worthy Dominatrix's on the planet, you're in the right place!

Total size: 11.4 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Carmen Rivera Entertainment Beautifull New Vip Collection. Part 2.

Into The Attic Wonderfull Sweet Vip Magic Collection. Part 5. Evening Shade

You wanted something unusual and unreal? So look and derive pleasure from punishments a knot!

Total size: 13.0 GB in 29 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Into The Attic Wonderfull Sweet Vip Magic Collection. Part 5.

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3 Stendal

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. JJ starts out by taping one of Adara's worn smelly heels to her face as I clover clamp her nipples and then tie them off tight to nails in the table. You hear JJ giggle in the background as Adara's moans and yelps intensify as she twitches to find a comfortable position, but no matter which way she moves a clamp is pulled tighter. JJ plays with her by snapping rubber bands at her stretched out tits. I untie the rope arching her into a hogtie, but it is only so I can pull it tighter and that means her nipple clamps get pulled tighter as well, and this for sure gets her attention. The shoe is removed from her face and Adara is hooded with a tight fitting nylon stocking. The excess is pulled back and tied off, so Adara's head is pulled back. I remove my belt and start whipping her ass. JJ feels bad for Adara as the nylon darkens around her eyes from the combination of makeup and tears. She comforts her as the whippings continue. Adara jerks and yelps with each stroke, and of course nipple clamps are tugged on as well. We eventually walk away leaving Adara to endure her bondage and think about her infractions. I added some behind the scenes footage at the end.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 505.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 3

21sextreme - The Guilty Must Be Punished Hellier

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Tess
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, brunette, one on one
It was a horrible mistake from Tess to reach into her boss´ safe and try to steal the money. She gets caught in action by Frank and it is safe to say that he is not really happy about Tess´ actions. The merciless boss decides to give the girl a lesson she won´t forget anytime soon. Tearing her clothes off, Frank fucks and uses the girl, breaking spirit at the same time.
Duration: 46:23
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 982.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - The Guilty Must Be Punished

Just Right - Emma Haize Frohna

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Here is what Emma Haize brings to the table. This hot blonde is sporting a pair of tits that scream “touch me”, a pretty little pussy begging to be fucked, and a love of bondage that speaks for itself. She doesn't hesitate for a second when it comes to getting down and dirty with the masters of BDSM. O.T. is her guide today, into the world of seductive bondage, rough corporal punishment, and intense sexual humiliation.
Gags aren't just a tool for control, they are a wonderful means of humiliation. Emma is going to know this better than anyone by the end of her session with O.T. It's a bit degrading having something wedge her mouth open like this. Any comfort she gains from being able to bite down is taken away knowing that if she has anything to say the metal in her mouth is going to to make it come out wrong. That's bad enough. But the drool is where things really go to the next level. It drips down the front of her body, leaving a trail of slime that is disgusting and humiliating. It gets everywhere and there is nothing she can do about it.
In typical bondage slut fashion this makes Emma dripping wet. The clamps that pull her pussy lips apart also show how ready to go she really is. Mr. Pogo pounds her pussy until she is literally screaming and creaming. Her orgasms are so intense they rock her body and leave her barely able to walk or talk.
Duration: 45:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Just Right - Emma Haize

Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 1 Veblen

JJ and I set up a play session with Adara one evening as we felt she was deserving. Like most, Adara's tolerance is much higher when vibrators and dildos are incorporated. Adara adores JJ, and her tolerance is higher yet when JJ is involved. We stretch her out on a table and start to play with our captive. JJ, of course is a bit more sensual, while I am a little rougher. I hand gag Adara as I slap/grab her tits and pull her hair. Her panties are snipped off before we slather her up with oil. A big white ballgag is strapped in her mouth before I untie her ankles and tie them to a spreader bar... meanwhile JJ continues groping and slapping Adara's firm, stretched, oiled up flesh, with her hands and with a leather strap. Adara is blindfolded and then the hitachi comes out. JJ uses it on Adara while I clamp her nipples. Adara understandably emits a variety of moans and yelps as JJ and I both play with her. The intensity increases even more when JJ starts fucking her with a Dildo while I tie her nipple clamps off to the post. After a while, the ballgag is removed and replaced with the dildo. JJ slows down and makes out with Adara as I clamp her lips with clover clamps which are then pulled tight and tied off to her toes. I use the leather strap and whip her stretched out cunt before moving onto her soles. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 470.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Turns into Punishment for Adara - Part 1

Pretty girls punished. Sekiu

They look so sweet and nice, but they're extremely naughty. Watch as these depraved sluts beat each others asses red!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1134kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 698.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty girls punished.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04998 секунды с 9 запросами