View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 03:12 PM   #425
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets Huttig

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Flogging, Stockings, Whipping
Video language: English
Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame's Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her horse nose? Slave Abigail doesn't seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service. DEBRISx slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave's personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave's personality and the deep internalization of the slave's own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets

Deconstructing London - London River, Rain DeGrey Pierpont

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's a long day at work. but there isn't much to do. I hate being bored, and O.T. is busy, so I've decided to ask him if I can borrow his little pet. London River is kept in a cage in his office, but I'm going to take her down to the playground. Not outside, but down in the basement, where all of my toys are set up.
My dungeon is well stocked with all of the things it takes to make a slutty little animal like London scream and cream. Bending this flexible fuck toy to my will is going to be a lot of fun. Caning her, vibrating her, or, my favorite part, fucking her with a strap on while she is bent over the metal pipes. London has tears streaming down her face while her juices are dripping off my rubber cock.
Duration: 50:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Deconstructing London - London River, Rain DeGrey

OT Takes Advantage Of Mandy‘s Desperation Erenhot

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Maid Mandy Muse showed up expecting just another day at work. Go in, clean the house, go home. Nothing is ever that simple. At the remote house in the mountains her client, O.T., has some... bizarre requests. When she calls the home office to complain she finds out that she is in deeper than she could have imagined. It seems Stacy, the one who booked this job, has a special deal with O.T. They know Mandy is too desperate to say “no.” She needs their help, and if it means doing humiliating, degrading things just this once, then she will have to suffer through it.
This is one girl, one man, one dungeon, and everything he can lay his hands on to make her scream and cream. This is metal bondage, intense orgasms, and brutal corporal punishment, not one after the other, but all at the same time. It's complete sensory overload for Mandy Muse.
Duration: 1:11:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OT Takes Advantage Of Mandy‘s Desperation

Dog Tit Nailing & Milking Burbank

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
This may be a first, not just in hell! But anywhere.Dog has been a nursing bitch for a long time, so why not nail her udders and then milk them? And that is exactly what happened, along the way the cunt’s tits were also punished just to remind her that there can always be more agony, especially in hell!
The whore knelt in the dungeon, she was chained, of course, and then her pain-bags were nailed to a board — with very large nails. After that the milking machine started its work.
The moans and noises coming from this bitch were just wonderful, she truly suffered. This was part of a planned event to destroy her tits so she had to stop nursing — exactly how something like that should happen.
Duration: 21:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18395kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dog Tit Nailing & Milking

Ariel Visits the Dungeon Coevorden

Release Year: 2023
Amazing extreme bondage movie Ariel Visits the Dungeon. Enjoy to Pain!
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 42:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Visits the Dungeon

21sextreme - Andy goes down to the dungeon Fengjie

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Andy Brown, Mandy Bright
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette
Mandy took Andy Brown down to the dungeon to try her out and see how much domination this girl could take. Mandy tied her up and started in on her pussy and before long she was screaming in sexual pleasure and she likes how good it feels when Mandy makes it hurt so good in all the right spots - Mandy isn´t the master of domination for nothing!
Duration: 31:35
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 675.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Andy goes down to the dungeon

21sextreme - Mistress Kathia's dungeon - part 1. Salter Path

Release Year: 2012
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Ashley, Kathia Nobili
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, teen, babes, blonde
Abandon all hope ye who enter here especially when it´s Mistress Kathia Nobili who takes care of the discipline lessons. This time the dominatrix is playing with two helpless creatures, and poor girls do everything what she commands them to. Now it´s time to join the slave training - let´s start with Ashley, this petite Russian slut!
Duration: 31:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2734kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 667.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Mistress Kathia's dungeon - part 1.
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.26490 секунды с 9 запросами