View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 12:19 PM   #1396
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Euphoria Entwined- Paintoy Emma Malmstrom A F B

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
You would expect a girl that finds herself tied up in a strange room to be clawing at the walls, but Paintoy Emma knows that there is no way out of this dungeon. Her only option is to submit her body to whatever punishments her new owner has devised, and hope that she has enough willpower to send her mind elsewhere. Every new torment brings its own challenge, but after the first few strikes her eyes glaze over and her screams turn to moans as she enters deeps subspace.
O.T. won't have any of that, though. He needs Emma completely present if he's going to get the reactions he wants. He's going to go through his arsenal, pulling out toy after toy until he finds something that scares her enough to make her beg for mercy and pledge her cooperation and obedience.
O.T. ties Emma's hands to her feet so that she is to stand on her tip toes, then takes a cane to the backs of her calves. He takes his whip and uses it to color her body in red with lash marks. He ties her in all different positions, and through all of it she manages to keep her mind in some other place. But as soon as the cattle prod comes out Emma is on the floor squirming around and begging for mercy. And now that he has broken her will the true slave training can begin.
Format: mp4
Duration: 44:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Euphoria Entwined- Paintoy Emma

Wheel of Pain Pt. 28 Aumsville

Cast: Darcia Lee, Lady Amanda, Lady Ariel
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Spanking, Whipping, Humiliation, Pain
Our lovely Zazie invited her friend Darcia Lee to participate in our strange game show: Wheel of Pain. This time we invited two domina Lady Amanda and Lady Ariel. What we didn't expect in advance that this game turned to be a big rivalry between the two girls, and poor Darcia suffered its consequences... Pain, humiliation... and excitement always in the Wheel of Pain game.
Duration: 1:00:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wheel of Pain Pt. 28

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 2 Cape Otway

Dia is strung up overhead by her crotchrope and left for a while. The Good Dr. eventually returns to manhandle and spank poor dia. he does this for a while before he finally rips open her sweater. With her tits now exposed, he starts binding them. After he has her right tit bound he takes a break. He squeezes and slaps it as dia moans in agony. He then ties her left tit up tight... Just like the other one. She's left once again with her tits tied, crotchroped and gagged. When he returns he pegs her nipples and then he binds her thighs with more rope. He reties the rope tightly around her ankles next. dia is left once again to drool and endure her bondage. Dr. Cupcakes returns and releases her from the crotchrope. He gropes her bound tits for a bit once again. Judging by dia's reactions they are pretty sensitive when tightly bound! dia is then to her knees. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 2

Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets Xi ujimqin Qi

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Flogging, Stockings, Whippin
Pretty girl Abigail Dupree gets all dressed up wearing Polka dots and bloomers, just to be degraded by her Master. Who is she kidding? Nothing is sacred beyond suffering in Master Jame's Hellish dungeon. After Master warms her up with His whip, He hooks her nose like a pig and finds some tools to explore her less traveled holes. How about some nose tickets to wipe the nasty boogers from her nose? Slave Abigail doesn't seem to like having her face fucked with, and that is really unfortunate for her. A slave must be content in all forms of service. DEBRISx slave training: Degradation (from Latin degrado "degrade", to gradus "step") refers to the degradation of the slave's personality through humiliation or the attribution of humiliating role models. The goal is usually the sustained devaluation of the slave's personality and the deep internalization of the slave's own worthlessness, often to the point of complete depersonalization or objectification.
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree - Nose Tickets

Bondage Audit - Riley Nixon Aracaju

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
The old man told me he doesn't trust OT. The shoots are getting shorter. The bondage seems lame and OT doesn't seem to be taking the time to build anything interesting anymore. That's why he hired me. My job was to visit the west coast studio and investigate.
PD never told me that most of the cool gear was at the farm out of OT's hands. He never mentioned the size of the studio or that there was no real workshop. OT sure showed me though.
Once my tour of the facility was done OT helped me see just how inventive he was. With what little he had in the studio he was able to get me completely helpless with no trouble at all.
My beautiful blond hair was one of my favorite features. Without it I feel naked. OT took it all from me leaving me a buzzed girl.
Duration: 40:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7203kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Audit - Riley Nixon

Naomi - Defying Her Captor Tuba City

Release Year: 2023
Back for the second episode of our exciting roleplay scenario of the defiant captive and her cruel, starring Naomi and Totti! Last week, military guy (or paramilitary? you decide!) Totti inspected his captive, the beautiful Naomi, and saw that no matter how much he disciplined her with his harsh probing, spanking, and bondage, she still lose that quiet look of defiance in her eyes. This time show her boss... learn that the cock of is to be respected, served, pleasured, and drained of its fluids. Yes, Totti may only be an enlisted man, but he is part of the force that has spread an empire over the continent! How dare this girl look at him as if she does not see his stature, his strength! He has the chained captive suck his dick, her saliva pouring over her lips as he ravishes her face...then he turns her around and takes his pleasure with the asshole he earlier inspected so closely!
Duration: 10:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3954kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 328.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naomi - Defying Her Captor

Humilation Games With Spanking For Busty Rain Prospect

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
I like playing with Rain. In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan. It's what warms her freaky heart. I like having Rain in my control. It is really fun to fuck with her. She is so tough and so weak at the same time. She can withstand whips and canes and yet crumble under her own pussy and tits. Whips hurt her skin. Plastic wrap controls her breath. And cocks wreck her brain. I like Rain, therefore I like fucking with Rain. I like Rain a lot.
Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Humilation Games With Spanking For Busty Rain
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04104 секунды с 9 запросами