Old 03-19-2023, 02:20 PM   #11
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

New Unreal Gold Perfect Sweet Collection Only You Slave M. Part 1. Surfside

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Busty slave girl tortured by which they get no pleasure experienced, diverse punishments, whipping, binding, piercing hooks

Total size: 4.2 GB in 20 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: New Unreal Gold Perfect Sweet Collection Only You Slave M. Part 1.

Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around Slavonski Brod

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Fingering, Vibrator, Flogging, Suspension, Zapper
Cleaning the studio naked is exciting enough, but Rain of course takes it one step further. Rain is cuffed, naked, and sweeping the floors. Dee plans her demise as she tidies everything up. Dee has Rain hanging in a net. The knots tear into her flesh. The net spreads her cheeks to expose her asshole. Dee toys with her captive. Rain is locked tight to the metal chair. Straps hold her fast and a mask covers her face. Her eyes show her terror as Dee begins the real torment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rain DeGrey - Hanging Around

Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Part 2 Busby

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I remove sahrye's ballgag and then I pull down her tank top. I grope and squeeze her tits and nipples for a while as she moans and whimpers. During her struggles, Sahrye had kicked off her shoes and socks. I remove her ballgag and instead gag her with one of her socks and then seal it in tightly with tape. I tried to force both socks in, but they both wouldn't fit. One sock was actually quite effective. I soon put Sahrye back on the floor and on her side. I connect her knees to her chest ropes, and then around the back of her neck. I then tie her ankles to the back of her arm ropes and then back down to her crotchrope. She curses at me through her gag when I do this! Sahrye is then left to struggle and moan for the rest of the clip. At the end I return and smack her ass a few times. I have also included some behind the scenes footage of the untying and the removal of her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 816.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sahrye Carried, Balltied, Gagged With Her Own Socks - Part 2

Adara the Pony Girl - Part 1 Tanner

Just like in any sport or competition, people bet on Equestrian events. Adara has borrowed money from a group of unsavory characters, in return she promised to fix a big event. She failed for whatever reason and now she owes them 20k. They know that most likely she'll end up at the bar drinking. Sure enough, she shows up and one of the thugs is bar tending. He pours her a drink. After she's distracted he walks around the bar and grabs her. He shoves her up against a support post and straps her waist to it. She wants him to let her go, and he says he will if she's got his 20k. She of course does not, so to teach her a lesson, they are going to make an example out of her. Turning her into an obedient pony seems fitting, and they know a good strong ponygirl will sell for much more than 20k. He straps her wrists together around the post, before a few more are used to secure her to the post. He gags her with a spider ring gag before shoving his fingers down her throat. He taunts her as he mentions inviting some friends over and maybe make some of his money back. He unbuttons her blouse, and gives her tits a few good slaps.soon there is drool all over her tits. Next, He pinches her nipples with some tweezer style clamps. and chest. He removes the ring gag as he wants to replace it with something a bit more substantial. When he attempts to put the ball in her mouth she resists. A jerk to the clamps and she's willing to do anything. She opens her mouth and he buckles it in place. To break her down a bit more he clamps her septum and hangs a bell from it. Clover clamps are also applied to her sensitive nipples, which are soon tied together and through her septum clamp, which tightens everything up. Adara can relieve the pressure if she just bows her head a bit, but that privilege is soon taken from her, when her harness gag is pulled back and tied to the post. Her poor nipples are stretched tight and tied to the painful nose clamp. Adara is then left to suffer. After a while, her captor figures she has been broken down a little more by now, and that it is a good time to start her ponygirl transformation. He leaves her gagged, but releases her from the post and leads her to a back room. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 25:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara the Pony Girl - Part 1

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 1 Dunkerton

A warm room, nice soft leather armbinder, and a few leather straps and Jolie still complains about being kept in bondage. Today she'll come to realize just how good she's had it. With her ankles strapped, Jolie has to hop through the house and out to the cold damp workshop. When she slows down she gets some hard slaps to the ass. Once out in the shop she gets a few more. Her armbinder is removed and her wrists are bound with a ziptie. Jolie whimpers as another ziptie is pulled tight between her legs. From here her legs are bound with more and more zipties and then cinched with smaller ones. All Jolie can do is whimper and drool. Her wrists are freed momentarily, but that's only so they can be secured around the post. Her tits were bound with wide leather straps. She always complains about that as well. I ziptie her tits. Now she actually has something to complain about. I grope her huge ziptied tits for a bit before I remove her harness panel ballgag. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 1

Cossack Rebellion Part 1 Drayton

Release Year: 2023
Your attention to historical film about Tsarist Russia. About the time when the rules of the Queen, with her serve Rasputin unruly girls Cossacks tore with their powerful dicks!
Duration: 47:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3412kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cossack Rebellion Part 1

Gia Love Hogzipped Part3 Capitol Heights

I held up on posting the last one in this series until site and server updates were done, but hopefully everything works as it should.
Duration: 26:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 981.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Gia Love Hogzipped Part3

Время генерации страницы 0.03622 секунды с 9 запросами