Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

HT - Tied Up - Pretty Girl Harley Ace, OT Kalgoorlie

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Harley Ace describes herself as “excited” when it comes to suffering through intense rope bondage for O.T. today. We would describe her as hot as hell. This brunette babe has a beautiful body. Her ass is like a nice, round target. You know we're going to go after that. Her tits are small and perky, with the kind of nipples you just want to clamp down on til she cries. Her pussy is clean shaven, tight, and gets dripping wet whenever there is rope holding her tightly in an uncomfortable position.
Hardtied is about bondage. It's about putting women into tough positions that will have them begging for mercy before we even lay a finger on them, then turning it up to eleven by adding in rough corporal punishment. We start Harley off with her arms pulled up behind her back. OT cuts away her dress and begins to work her over with a whip.
The next position is another level. This time she is bent over with her ass in the air and her head pointed down to the ground. Her arms are pulled so far up that the tension in her shoulders makes her clench her fists. This time it's the canes that come out and play.
She has two more positions to suffer through, still. Each one is a better example of brutal rope bondage than the last. There will be clothes pins, gags, vibrators and dildos. The twin feelings of pain and pleasure will overwhelm her senses. And if she has the strength to stick it out she'll get the reward that she's been looking for, intense orgasms in extreme bondage.
Format: mp4
Duration: 41:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6764kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Tied Up - Pretty Girl Harley Ace, OT

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 3 Baylis

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Purple Jade moans and struggles, but not too much as she is careful not to roll off the table. Soon, I have her ankles crossed and bound. PJ is then strictly hogtied with her crotchrope incorporated into it, tightening it even more. Her hair is tied and then pulled back right after she is gagged with a big red ballgag. I step away and Purple Jade is left to endure her bondage for the remainder of the clip. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 22:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 504.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 3

Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 2 Mesa Verde National Park

Dia is strung up overhead by her crotchrope and left for a while. The Good Dr. eventually returns to manhandle and spank poor dia. he does this for a while before he finally rips open her sweater. With her tits now exposed, he starts binding them. After he has her right tit bound he takes a break. He squeezes and slaps it as dia moans in agony. He then ties her left tit up tight... Just like the other one. She's left once again with her tits tied, crotchroped and gagged. When he returns he pegs her nipples and then he binds her thighs with more rope. He reties the rope tightly around her ankles next. dia is left once again to drool and endure her bondage. Dr. Cupcakes returns and releases her from the crotchrope. He gropes her bound tits for a bit once again. Judging by dia's reactions they are pretty sensitive when tightly bound! dia is then to her knees. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 771.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva is Dr. Cupcakes new Bondage Toy - Part 2

Magic Hot Cool Sweet Nice Collection Born To Be Bound. Part 1. Fort Thompson

Release Year: 2023
I’ve had many, many looks over the years….I run this site. I’m not going to pretend to be a big company and say we or our.

Total size: 4.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Magic Hot Cool Sweet Nice Collection Born To Be Bound. Part 1.

Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer Hogeland

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Amy Faye likes it rough, so when we put her on her knees it can't just be her casually sitting there in the classic slave position. Instead we use elaborate rope bondage to lean her forward so she is "resting" right on the points of them. We pull her up into a partial suspension and from there we can have our fun, vibrating her and fucking her with Mr. Pogo.
We take a break from giving her pleasure with her pain when we set up the and take her for a ride. Rough, unfinished wood presses into her pussy as her weight drags her down against it. She can't even use her arms for balance because they are tied to her body, and she can't scream in pain because of the rag taped into her mouth. This position is all about what Amy loves, pain.
It pays off. When we pull her down from there and spread her legs with more rope her pussy is dripping wet. In fact, her holes are so ready to be we give her a hot dildo-double-penetration. She's getting her cunt and her ass worked at the same time, tied up so that we can control the tempo, and the orgasms come on fast and furious. Amy told us that she likes it rough. When a girl comes to us with that kind of request we can't help but fulfill it.
Duration: 1:05:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amy Likes It Rough - Amy Faye, Jack Hammer

H2O Bondage Gems The Best Hot Gold New Perfect Collection. Part 2. Tlaxcala

Release Year: 2023
Finally, she can hear him walking toward her in the water but she can barely see him with her blurred vision. He grabs her by the hair and she can feel him tying something in it..she has no idea what he is doing. Then, she feels a large round object being into her ass..."what the fuck is he doing" she wonders. The big round ball feels bigger and bigger. The ass hook is in and Casey lets out a huge scream through the regulator. The largest ball is packed in. She sits on the bottom like a hooked mermaid in chains and cuffs. After her capture is done with her, he lets her pull it out.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: H2O Bondage Gems The Best Hot Gold New Perfect Collection. Part 2.

Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 1 Parmelee

Yvette and her partner, Andreas came over for a bondage get together a few months ago and I taped it. I almost didn't release the footage, because I wasn't happy with the lighting and camera work, but I figured Yvette has a lot of fans and the quality is not horrendous... not great either. I tied Yvette twice. They requested that I box tie and hogtie her for this one. She stands wearing the purple satin panties that she wore in the 1st tie I did with her. Yvette is pretty stoic, but you see her smirking as the ropes are applied and cinched. Once her arms are bound, I sit her in a chair. I hairtie her before I cut off her well worn panties. I order her to open her mouth. I know she is a very accomplished, flexible, and talented at bondage, but I'm not quite sure she does many gags. That is going to change today. With just a few hard tit slaps, I convince her to open her mouth. Her panties fit nicely and clear tape makes sure they stay put. I then place her on her knees. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 722.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.03460 секунды с 9 запросами