Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

River Rechovot

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
When we return to London River in her live feed, it is pretty clear that she has been pushed a little beyond her limits. She can't get her hands to work in order to tie her own ankles. She keeps slipping and her hands are shaking. It's her own fault for coming up with so many ridiculous, brutal torments for herself. And what's worse is she hasn't even gotten to the hardest of them yet. In her final installment, we are going to find out if London can hold herself together when pushed farther beyond her limits than she has ever been pushed.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:13:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7307kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River

Better Than Chocolate Part 1 Spijkenisse

Release Year: 2023
Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:47
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 814.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Better Than Chocolate Part 1

Piper Perri. Wisborough Green

Release Year: 2023
He'll do whatever it takes to get a record deal. Best part of this? Piper's willing do to the same.
Duration: 49:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piper Perri.

The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Part 2 Saint Georges

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie her hogtie rope above, making her bondage a bit tighter and more stressful. Her nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to the post in front of her. Another rope is tied to her ankles and then pulled up and back, which further tightens her bondage. Finally, more tape is wrapped around her gag and forehead and then wrapped around a vertical rope, which holds her head back and in place. Alice is then left outside hogtied on the ground. Her whimpers, squirming, and yelps intensify as the bugs start biting, and and the flying variety start swarming around her face. At the end of the clip I added a little behind the scenes footage of Alice describing her ordeal.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 830.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Bugs Feast on Alice as I Feast on Roasted Marshmallows - Part 2

Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2 Amistad

This clips starts where Part 1 ended... I pick Summer up and plant her face down on an old rickety picnic table. She grimaces as I position her. The wire twisted around her chest doesn't give at all and this makes it hard for her to breathe. I hogtie her nice and tight before I stuff and tape a large sponge in her mouth. Her hair is tied back and then her nipples are clamped. Her nipples must be extra sensitive today judging by the way she screams and hollers through her gag. Oh well, I tie rope to them and pull them towards the front of the table and tie them off. Summer definitely won't be going anywhere soon. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor, while Summer struggles... well she doesn't really struggle... it's more like twitching, lol. I do enjoy watching the clamps tug on her tender nipples as she twitches. She really starts yelping when I give her bound and clamped tits a few swats with a thin wooden shoe horn! The clip ends shortly after. I added some behind the scenes footage of her gag coming out and of Summer being untied.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Summer Hogtied and Left Outside With the Bugs in the Heat - Part 2

Hard & Tight Blain

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Sonia gets it Hard and Tight. First it's a tight giant red ballgag. Then the ropes tightly wound around her neck. Her body is tight too. Her wrists are attached to her neck rope. If she lowers her arms the neck rope gets tighter.
Duration: 37:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard & Tight

Tough Love Part 1 Pilot Mountain

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki Darling, Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Nikki Darling is a laugher. You know the type, the girls who feel a little bit of pain but rather than screaming out or crying when she is hit she gives a little giggle, or even starts cracking up. Well, that's fine by us, it just means we get to go a little harder on her when we are having our fun. One whip may get her smiling, but four at a time is more than anyone can snicker at.
We'll get our screams from her if it's the last thing we do. Live feeds are called the toughest challenge in Bdsm for a reason. We have our whole crew on hand and dozens of sadistic suggestions from our membership to bring this bondage slut to her knees. This is just part one and we're just warming up.
Duration: 47:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tough Love Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.04588 секунды с 9 запросами