View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 02:22 PM   #17
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 1 Baring

Brenda is Dr. Cupcakes newest captive. What perils await her this day! The clip starts with Brenda being gagged with an Ace bandage. We then see that she is tied to a chair. As she moans and endures the tight gag, more rope is added, securing her to the chair. Dr. Cupcakes must not feel that her gag is effective enough as he adds several wraps of black tape over the already stretched Ace bandage cleave gag. He then adds more rope once again, this time to her thighs. He removes her current gag and replaces it with a dirty shop rag and black tape. More rope is added. Brenda's gag is removed once again and is replaced with a pump gag. Tape is wrapped around her mouth and under her chin to make sure it stays put. More and more rope is added, making her bondage more strict with every wrap. At the end of the clip is pump gag is removed along with a long stream of drool.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brenda Chair Tied, Hooded, Breast Bound, and Hung - Part 1

Perfect Hot Vip Super Exclusive Collection Of Milf Gigi Bondage. Part 2. Jicin

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Gigi is absolutely loving it. She softly struggles and moans in the ropes, writhing on the floor in ecstasy. I let her enjoy herself for a bit.. and when I go to untie her, she seems very disappointed. I think she was hoping I would just leave her there in her sub space all day long. Gigi Loves bondage, and I think this clip does a great job of capturing that.

Total size: 5.3 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perfect Hot Vip Super Exclusive Collection Of Milf Gigi Bondage. Part 2.

tited tits and strict challenging bondage! Marmarth

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bella Rossi - Matt Williams - Maestro - Jack Hammer.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob
Big breasted Bella Rossi is bendy and eager as they come. Her flesh calls out for the ropes and her holes cry out of the cock. We have a special treat for her today…not one but 3 big cocks for her greedy holes. Only the very toughest qualify for a live BaRS show. Bella qualifies. Time to overwhelm this slut with cock and see if she cracks.
Blowjobs, bondage and hand jobs are always a nice warm up to get the juices flowing. And we want them to flow. We start off by binding Bella's stretched out arms to a long wooden pole, rendering her immobilized. Her mouth is ready for the access and both hands are free to be put to work. Then it is as simple as stuffing the mouth and both hands full of hard cock.
Once she is properly stuffed, it is just a matter of pinwheeling the rotating dick through her mouth and hands as we see fit. Bella had started off a typical chatterbox of a female, talking a mile a minute. As the cock hits her, she drops down into sexual subspace. Her eyes glaze and her face goes slack. The chatter is replaced by a dazed and content grin of satisfaction. She has her needed medicine.
The medicine is only the first dose. There are other holes waiting and more dick to dish out. Stay tuned for the next installment of the three on one takedown of Bella...
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7365kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 876.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: tited tits and strict challenging bondage!

Brutal Punishment Hot Sweet New The Best Collection. Part 2. Miquon

The submissive is caned, whipped with both a horsewhip and a cat o nine tails, spanked, and subjected to extreme dripping wax .

Total size: 5.0 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Punishment Hot Sweet New The Best Collection. Part 2.

London River & Rocky Emerson (Piss Humiliation & Whipping) Kanona

Release Year: 2018
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River, Rocky Emerson
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
London River is not new to Real Time Bondage. Each time she comes back she goes further, deeper, creepier, crazier. This livefeed is no different. She and her decoration Rocky Emerson start attached to a stand in the middle of the stage. We start by putting contacts in her eyes. Not just any contact lenses. These are white out contact lenses. London explains that with them in she can just barely make out shapes. Lights and silhouettes are all she can see. Then begins the water drinking. Cups are filled with water and handed to London who begins to drink. She's tied to a post in a gynecological position and a catheter is put in her bladder. She's unable to pee, but as the water gets drained she begins to beg for release. The members aren't quick to let her empty her bladder. She's going to have to convince them.
Duration: 1:16:05
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River & Rocky Emerson (Piss Humiliation & Whipping)

Veruca James - Squeaky Clean Higgins Lake

Release Year: 2016
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys
I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.
I also see your eagerness to please. You can be quite motivated. I like that.
That means we get to do whatever it is that I want to do, knowing that you will hungrily come along for nearly any ride.
On this day, we explored some contrasts.
Filthy dirty piss box, squeaky clean latex hood.
Letting go and releasing the clogged garbage from within, holding in and onto each lusted-after sip of fresh air.
Humility in laying bare one's most intimate expressions, fear of trusting your breath with another.
It is easy to give to someone like you. You take whatever it is that is coming your way. You take it all on. I can appreciate that.
Duration: 1:04:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Veruca James - Squeaky Clean

Devonshire P Super Hot Full Sweet Nice Unreal Vip Collection. Part 6. Avoca

Rope, leather, and steel were all used as restraints, and many the videos feature tight gags of many types.

Total size: 13.0 GB in 30 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devonshire P Super Hot Full Sweet Nice Unreal Vip Collection. Part 6.

Время генерации страницы 0.06544 секунды с 9 запросами