Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Filth Slavemeat Union Pier

Release Year: 2020
Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
This is what Filth wrote to BrutalMaster after making this video.Filth, in its own words:"Humping furniture, practicing face fucking with a banana and its piss out of “filths” bucket otherwise knows as the toilet is a piece of cake for this fuckhole. In fact it enjoys servicing its other “boyfriend” the chaise. This pig enjoys being used even if its remotely. This is filths purpose to suffer and be used.But seriously who would deliver a total of 122 strikes on itself?This piece of meat would because this cunt mentioned it was thirsty for pain and . Master obliged and ordered it to deliver 50 strikes on each udder and each thigh.Self confessing on camera and privately to Master that it lost focus only to be told to deliver 10 more. it deserved it and has learned its lesson.Screaming, sobbing, endorphin high all possible by following orders and knowing the entertainment of this pigs self inflicted punishment would be amusing to all of you. Especially as you the viewers get off to its pain.This pig was thirsty and the only option was to its own piss from the toilet otherwise known as “filths bucket” It was delicious."Such a piece of meat all around and a self confessed masochist, pig, cunt and slave who would do anything to bring entertainment to you.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filth Slavemeat

Orgasm Games Perfect Hot Very New Gold Wonderfull Collection. Part 3. Bunnik

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
lost her last orgasm challenge tied up in the chair, so I give her a chance to redeem herself here.

Total size: 7.8 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Orgasm Games Perfect Hot Very New Gold Wonderfull Collection. Part 3.

Tasty Part 2 Osgood

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Abigail Dupree is about to experience a new kind of torment like she never has before. She is used to having her handlers focus on parts of her body like her ass, her tits, or her feet. But today we have something else in mind. We would like to focus on her lovely hands.
We sit Abigail down in a wooden chair and place her hands on a board. We then proceed to clamp the tip of each of her fingers down to the board. Abigail describes the pain as having her hands frozen and then run under hot water. We've all felt that pain and we want to make the experience at least a little bit more fun for her, so we take out the hitachi vibrator and start playing with her pussy. Now Abigail is so overcome by the combination of pleasure and pain and the tears start streaming down her cheeks. And there is only one thing to do when a model is overwhelmed to the point of tears: add another torment.
Abigail Dupree is laid on the ground with her wrists and ankles tied in rope and a ring gag holding her mouth open. One of our female handlers then tells her to stick her tongue out and attaches a clamp to the end of it so that it stays there. Then she starts painting Abigail's tongue with layers of wasabi and hot sauce. With her tongue stuck out she has no way to clean it, and all that is left for her to do is lie there and let it burn.
Duration: 46:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tasty Part 2

Devonshire P Super Hot Full Sweet Nice Unreal Vip Collection. Part 7. Camp Grove

Release Year: 2022
Quite classical bandage of beautiful whores with sexual toys.
And many the videos feature tight gags of many types. Several videos were also created using mummification as a theme.

Total size: 12.7 GB in 28 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Devonshire P Super Hot Full Sweet Nice Unreal Vip Collection. Part 7.

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 2 Waltonville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I manhandle Jolie for a bit and ask her how she likes the zipties. She seems to be testing them as she bounces her tits and shakes them back and forth. I go get her a new gag and soon return with a large cleaning sponge. It completely fills her mouth and then it is secured with clear tape. More zipties are added to her legs, before her tits are bound with another ziptie as well. I then start tightening zipties around her waist and stomach, securing her firmly to the post. Another ziptie is added to each of her bulging tits as well. Jolie whimpers as I flick her swollen nipples. Her whimpers intensify when I start slapping her bound tits over and over. After what seems like an eternity to Jolie, I finally stop. I stand back and order Jolie to struggle for our entertainment. After watching her struggle, I realize that she has to much movement for my liking. I start by hammering several nails into the post... I just leave them, and I leave Jolie wondering as well. I add another thin ziptie to her breast bondage, and I also tighten up the other ones a few clicks. I then ziptie the base of her tits up and around the back of the post, further securing her to it. I play with her tits once again with the new zipties added before I start adding more. This time they are going around her arms, body and the post, making her bondage even more strict. Withe her tits bound nice and tight, they seem to be begging for clamps, and I'm a sucker for begging so they get what they want. Judging by Jolie's reaction, she doesn't seem to be on the same page. She starts screaming and yelping. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 897.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 2

The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2 Centreville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Chi Chi's legs are spread wide and her other ankle is tied to the spreader bar. Her elbows are tightly tied together before she is put in a strappado position. Her hair is tied back before the man starts groping and smacking her ass. The masked man walks away leaving her in this strenuous position. He returns and clamps her nipples. It has been tough on her, but she has endured. The agony and intensity starts to increase exponentially has he clover clamps her nipples. The yelps and whimpers turn to tears, screams, and sobbing after heavy nuts are hung from the clamps with springs. She moves and jerks from the pain, and every time she does, the weights bounce on the springs continuously jerking on the clamps applied to her tender sensitive nipples. Then to make her bondage even more strict, the man ties a rope from her chest to the middle of the spreader bar. Poor Chi Chi screams, sobs, and whimpers as the big bouncing nuts relentlessly tug on her nipples. At the end of the clip, he returns. He removes the clamps and gag and puts Chi Chi on her knees with an open mouth gag. NOTES: This is a very intense clip. If you like girls in real agony then you'll enjoy this, but if you don't then I'd stay away from it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 727.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Big Bouncing Nuts Hurt Like the Dickens - Part 2

Abigail Dupree, Endza Dows

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree, Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
Abigail Dupree is a serious slave. She does as commanded without any sort of resistance. She is ready to submit, sexually, from the moment she is in chains. As she is standing there with her head locked into a wooden yoke, our crew strips her so naked they even take the piercings out of her pussy. Abigail will only wear what we put on her today, mostly the marks of our corporal punishment.
Things get hot fast. We have Abigail begging for relief while she is standing on the spike boards. The decoration model, Endza, watches lustily. When our crew slides the Hitachi into her cage, Endza is ready to get off in a matter of seconds. She loves seeing other women tortured. Endza's really going to enjoy the show when we start introducing butt plugs and dildos to the mix. Rain has real love of fucking slave girls. She straps on a cock and pounds Abigail's pussy until she's deep into subspace.
Duration: 1:00:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abigail Dupree, Endza

Время генерации страницы 0.03737 секунды с 9 запросами