View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 02:23 PM   #21
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Pepper Whipped Wildsville

Pepper is roughly shoved up against a post. I lean into her, pinning her as I bind her at the waist to it. Her sweater is ripped open and her nipples are clover clamped and then they are tied tightly together around the post. A shop rag is stuffed and then taped in her mouth. I smack her ass hard with my hand before her skirt, and my belt are removed. Pepper is punished as the clamps tighten and jerk as I whip her repeatedly with my leather belt.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 308.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pepper Whipped

Pound of Flesh Elvas

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Nora Reily has been down on her luck lately. She hasn't been able to find jobs easily, and the ones she finds she can't hold onto for long. Like anyone else, though, Nora has bills to pay, so no matter what she needs some way to get that money. That was how she made the mistake of falling in with the wrong crowd. Now she owes O.T. money, and worse, she owes his employer Eugene, but she doesn't have it to pay back, and still she needs more.
Lucky for her, O.T. says he won't bring Eugene into the matter if Nora will agree to star in one or two of his home movies. It won't be anything too extreme, just some horror movies he needs some more actors for. All she has to do is take a pill and come with him. When she wakes up from that pill, however is when the real horror movie starts. Nora suddenly finds herself trapped, held down to the floor by a thick metal bar over her neck. She tries to pull herself out from underneath it, but it's too low, her head is stuck, she can't move. And there is a large, too happy looking O.T. walking toward her.
Duration: 32:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7358kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pound of Flesh

He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 2 Davidsville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The creepy man removes her punishing cleave gag and replaces it with a large black ball gag. He then toe and thumb cuffs her. He uses more black tape... wrapping it around the ball gag. forcing it deeper into her mouth. He sits back and watches her struggle. After a while he returns to cuff her elbows and then he hogcuffs her. He leaves her to whimper moan and struggle again in the unforgiving steel chain and cuffs. He's not done with her yet though. He clover clamps her nipples and then stands over her with his foot on her side, like a proud hunter standing over his prize trophy game. Poor Violet does not seem to like the clamps at all! He doesn't seem to care though, he seems to delight in her suffering. After a while he pays her some more attention. He finally removes the clamps and then her gag. He kneads and pinches her sore nipples and once again delights in her muffled screams. He removes the cuffs and chains except for her wrists and ankles. Violet seems to be learning her place. She is now calling him "Sir" and is trying to keep quiet as he works. He tells her that he wants to see her bound in rope. He starts by tying a rope around her neck. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Hogcuffs, Toe Cuffs, Strips, Elbow Cuffs part 2

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 2 De Kalb

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start roping Amanda to the chair. I her her thighs tied, before I gag her again. This time a shop rag and microfoam tape quiet her. I then continue adding rope to her legs. After her legs are thoroughly bound and tied to the chair, I remove her gag and start tying her tits. More rope is wrapped and cinched, around Amanda, the chair, and the post. I gag her again with the large ballgag as I continue making her bondage tighter and reducing her range of movement. At the end of the clip her ballgag is removed once again.
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 2

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4 Birchleaf

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.
Duration: 25:03

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1 Williamsfield

Taylor on her knees is cleave gagged with an ace bandage. Duct tape is then wrapped over the top, making it even tighter. Her captor then manhandles her for a while, slapping and squeezing her big fake tits, before he continues taping her legs, upper body and arms. He leaves her to struggle on the floor for a while. When the man returns, he rolls her onto her stomach and hogtapes her. He smacks her ass a few times before removing her gag. He wants to make sure she cooperates, so he hoods her and pulls it tight for a few seconds. He removes it and ring gags her. The hood goes back on, before her head is taped back to her feet. Her captor leaves her once again to struggle. Well, there really is not much struggling... a little twitching and mmpphhhing maybe. Her bondage is much to severe for much movement at this point. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:09

File size: 950.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taylor's Ordeal - Part 1

Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams Ball

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
Video language: English
Sexually Broken live shows are not for just any model. They are reserved only for the best. Don't be fooled by her sweet appearance, Kahlista is one of the best out there.
She looks best in rope so Matt and Dee Williams have her in a grueling back bend, her weight resting on her hands and a neck rope attached to her ankles. They take turns fucking her mouth hole until she is drooling and gasping for air before they bring out the vibrator and make her cum over and over until her eyes gloss over.
Duration: 13:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7311kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 760.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams

Время генерации страницы 0.14767 секунды с 9 запросами