JuniorGoss Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Goon Therapy Gone Wrong

Goon Therapy Gone Wrong

File Name: Goon Therapy Gone Wrong
Runtime: 00:13:32
File Size: 0,49 GB
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Tags: Masturbation Humiliation, Mind Fuck, Mesmerize, Female Domination, Office Domination, SFW, ManyVids, Olivia Rose
Description: ***This is a custom video. For your own email Me!*** Custom Script: I ve been sent to a court-appointed therapist to tackle my gooning problem. She s so conservative, but I bet deep down she s a total slut! Wow! It s essential that I bla, bla, blau2026.so boring! Omg, I just saw a glimpse of cleavage, awww man! I hope I don t have those pervy hallucinations againu2026.on no!...please nou2026 *Dream sequence cloud thing* Your voice: Hey you, yes you, I m totally in your head right now...and did you just stare down my top?!? Suddenly appearing up close you say you know just how much of a perv I am and always will be! There s no point in fighting it, and I want to goon all day! You make me jerk and edge and goon, all while my real therapy is going on! Telling me how weak I am and how turned on I get. And you re going to make sure I goon forever. You tease me and give me a cum countdown. But straight after I cum, you do an echoing laugh, and I come back down to reality. With the conservative therapist in front of me telling me to concentrate and listen to what she s saying! But oh no I ve got a wet patch in my crotch, and she s just seen it!!! ,

DOWNLOAD FILE
Goon Therapy Gone Wrong
JuniorGoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05769 секунды с 9 запросами