View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 06:53 AM   #3407
D1amondL1on

Поблагодарили 1 раз в 1 сообщении

All my threads

D1amondL1on Непонятно, что и думать...
Default [Femdom 2019] MILF GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - BANDIT BOY IN A CHICKEN WING HOGTIE [BONDAGE MA...

[Femdom 2019] MILF GiGi's Bondage Fantasies - BANDIT BOY IN A CHICKEN WING HOGTIE [BONDAGE MALE, ROPE BONDAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, GAGGED MEN]

Genre: Peter Berger, On Screen Tying, Chicken Wing, Hogtied, Tapegagged, Drool, Struggling, Older Woman / Younger Man, Mask Fetish
Actress name:
hands up or else! I quickly rope up his arms behind his back cinching them very tightly. I choke hold the boy before adding more rope. I decide to up the ante to make him suffer more so I yank up his bound arms in a cruel chicken wing. The poor boy begins to get the message now! I peel up his mask and force rubber lips into his mouth making him look like a cock sucking girl. Then I wrap his face with thick white electrical tape gagging him into silence. I push him on to the bed to finish roping his ass up. I add some leg rope and finish the bandit boy off in a tight chicken wing hogtie leaving him humiliated and helpless!

Video: 1280x720
Duration: 00:13:13
Format: MPEG-4
File size: 0,65 GB

DOWNLOAD FILE - 0,65 GB
D1amondL1on is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02511 секунды с 9 запросами