View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 12:35 PM   #2629
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Renting a Slave - Amelie Bryan

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Amelie
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
In return for a certain amount of money an adventurous girl sells herself to me for sixty minutes. It is forbidden to cause severe or permanent injury. The slave is allowed to ask for a three-minute break up the three times. At such times the timer will be stopped. In case the slave gives the game up for good, she won't be paid any money. A cucking stool and being restrained causes Amelie panic. She doesn't know how seriously she should take me burning her cunt. The odor of burning and the burning agony make her realize that she should take it very seriously. That and the pain caused by the whip are literally eating up her enthusiasm.
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4570kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Renting a Slave - Amelie

Rose Red, Deep Space Nine Inches Curtin

Release Year: 2014
Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Interracial, Humiliating, Hardcore
Rose Red - Rose met another nerd at the con. The only thing about this nerd is he has a huge black cock, and she wants it so much more than her husband's sad like trekkie dick. He fills her with his nine inch black cock and cums all over for her husband to eat up!
Duration: 23:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2443kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 479.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rose Red, Deep Space Nine Inches

Bride to Lust Dia Zerva Schnellville

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Dia Zerva got married to the man of her dreams but he quickly sold her into a nightmare. He needed the cash and she was the only thing he had that Dee wanted. Now she has to endure the rest of her life as a suffering sex slave. Dee has always wanted one of her very own, not so much for her personal use, but because renting them out can be so much fun. Now that she has Dia all she needs to do is get her ready for the auction block
Duration: 57:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 642.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bride to Lust Dia Zerva

Whipped Blondie Plymouth Meeting

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nadia White, London River
Genres: BDSM , Bondage, Humiliation
London River has quite a way with the ladies, especially when she has those ladies wrapped in rope, tied into whatever fun position she thinks would look nice that day. Nadia White is about to learn exactly what kind of way that is when she finds herself face to face with London on her home terf. She starts off tied up to a chair in a sexy little purple dress, but any long time viewer of any of our websites knows there is no way that dress is going to last long with London in charge. Soon Nadia is hogtied on the floor with her head propped up and her knees spread so that London can get at her pussy with her personal favorite vibrator, the hitachi. The power and pleasure of the hitachi is almost too much for a woman to stand when placed on her clit, but Nadia has bigger things to worry about than that. Once she has finished with the vibrator, London wants to try out some scare tactics, and pulls out her trusty taser. The shocks get a few good shrieks out of her, but London decides it isn't enough and that she wants a little more aggressive kind of electrical play, so out comes the cattle prod. That really gets Nadia moving. After she finishes looking down on Nadia for a while, London moves her so that she is tied by her wrists to the ceiling, her body stretched out, and her feet almost unable to touch the ground so she has to stand on tip toes. With that kind of display, what can London do but whip that body up and down until it changes colors and her model makes the kind of noises she wants to hear. She whips all the way from Nadia's feet to her pussy to her ass, all the way up to her tits. And if Nadia is good about it, maybe she will get a visit from the Celebrator as a reward for behavior.
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7336kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whipped Blondie

Shape Of The Gape Kenosha

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, Doggy, Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
Broken penis? how do you like this turn of events after the royal blowjob? And this is not the whole list of those miracles that will be happening in this film today.
Duration: 1:27:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Shape Of The Gape

Betty Bi Bex

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty Bi
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04383 секунды с 9 запросами