View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 01:58 PM   #24
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3 Astatula

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Once Chi Chi's captor has removed most of the rope on her body. He starts taping her up. He wraps tape around her waist and then tightly pulls it up between her legs. He continues wrapping tape down her legs, and then back up again. He unties her wrists from around the post and orders her to her knees. he tapes her wrists and forearms. He then continues taping... wrap after wrap are added as her arms are solidly taped to her body. He rolls her onto her side and orders her to struggle, which she does. At the very end of the clip he returns and hoods her with a nylon stocking. The clip ends shortly after that.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 387.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chi Chi Oiled, Crotch Roped Then Crotch Taped - Part 3

Introducing Ophelia K - Part 1 Anson

Ophelia does not have a lot of bondage experience, but has been tied up a few times in the past, so even though I take it easy on her this is still the tightest she has ever been tied and gagged. She seems to like it very much, so look forward to much more of her in the future. Also... if anyone is interested in a custom, I will be shooting her again in Feb.
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 522.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Introducing Ophelia K - Part 1

Alyssa Lynn Glencross

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alyssa Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Alyssa Lynn has one of the craziest pairs of tits anyone on our staff or elsewhere has ever seen. They stick out a solid nine inches from her tiny little rib cage and it's honestly a miracle her petite frame can hold them up at all. And Matt Williams is so excited to get his hands on them.
Alyssa's breasts may not be the focus of all of Matt's torment today, but they are absolutely the focal point of their time together, and Matt would like to make that very clear. After getting her undressed, one of the first thing he does to Alyssa is tie her tits off in a rope harness so that they look even rounder and bigger than they usually would.
He ties her ankles and spreads her legs so that her pussy is exposed. Then he drills a pole into the ground, a dildo and a hitachi taped to the end of it. Matt sticks the tip of the dildo inside her and pushes the hitachi up against her clit. Since she's strapped down there's nothing she can do to move away from the sensation as he begins to flog her tits and covers her face with a plastic bag so she can't breathe.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyssa Lynn

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5 Summit Lake

This clip starts where Part 4 ended... I pick up a long thin stick and use it to poke and slap Rachel for a bit. I don't do it for long though. I go and sit in my outdoor lounger and enjoy the show. I leave her there to endure and twitch until the end of the clip. I remove her bindings, but leave her wrists bound around the post. I remove her gag and the nose hooks and I order her to her knees. I manhandle and grope her for a while longer. This is where Part 5 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 5

So Inclined Bur Dubai

Release Year: 2023
Our model for the day, Mimosa, was given an absolutely wonderful gift, her beautiful ass. And she is going to shake that beautiful ass today for your entertainment. To start the show, O.T. demands that Mimosa strip for us and she does not disappoint. She slowly removes her fancy dress as she rolls her body and swings her hips and grinds up against a slanted metal pole. This all becomes much more impressive when you consider the fact that she is attached to that pole by a metal collar around her neck.
Duration: 44:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: So Inclined

Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1 Ciudad Victoria

Purple Jade looks hot in her short tight skirt, heels, and pantyhose, but she is not tied up, so I decide that I must remedy that. With her hands bound behind her back, I grab her by her hair and guide her in. I grope, manhandle, smack her ass. A large white ballgag is strapped tightly in her mouth. I rip her blouse open and now grope and slap her exposed tits for a while. I snip away the rest of her blouse and then strip her of her skirt, before applying a very tight crotchrope. I step away and enjoy watching her squirm and moan for a short while, before adding many more feet of rope. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 445.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Purple Jade Stripped to Pantyhose and Hogtied - Part 1

Bdsm Xxx Hot Nice Beautifull Gold Vip Exlusive Collection. Part 3. Enning

Release Year: 2023
After sucking his big hard dick down her insatiable deep throat, receives some spanking and submissively offers to be put in chains. After some serious butt spanking, inserts his hard cock balls deep into her asshole and bangs her anus as if there was no tomorrow. The busty Bdsm goddess rides his hard boner with her butthole in cowgirl style until she orgasms.

Total size: 5.8 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Xxx Hot Nice Beautifull Gold Vip Exlusive Collection. Part 3.

Время генерации страницы 0.03805 секунды с 9 запросами