Old 03-20-2023, 01:59 PM   #27
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Captured Cop - The Explosion Deleon Springs

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Captured Cop - The Explosion

Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1 Sauk Centre

Ir is handcuffed and elbow cuffed. She is is also wearing a harness panel ballgag and blindfold. She struggles to keep up in her extremely high heels as I pull her along by her leash. I stop every once in a while to prod her along by means of slapping her ass. Towards the middle of our walk, I loop her leash under her crotch chain and pull up hard offering more motivation for her to keep up. Once at the post, I order her to her knees, where I lock her chain leash to the post. IR is left gagged and blindfolded. I soon return with more metal cuffs which are ratcheted onto her ankles. After a while, I place her on her stomach and soon I have her hogcuffed with padlocks and chain, complete with toe cuffs. She struggles and whimpers as I approach with more chain. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2960kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 345.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge Lwashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 1

Dani Made an Example Of Dividing Creek

Dani and another young lady are in Jail. They are both cuffed and leg ironed seated in metal chairs. dani is trying to get out of the cuffs and causing a disturbance. Officer Cain has seen it before. One prisoner provokes the others and the next thing you know you have a riot on your hands. He knows that the best solution is to take care of the problem promptly. He walks into the jail and ties a rope around dani's neck. The other prisoner is stunned and hysterical. Bigger jails have separate areas where they can segregate the prisoners, but this is a small jail and officer Cain must improvise. He decides to make an example of dani to deter the other prisoners from following her lead. He ties her neck rope overhead nice and tight. He leaves her for a bit before returning. He removes her skirt and rips off her blouse. He adds rope around her ankles, but takes time to grope and slap her ass. Next he ties her elbows together before adding more rope above and below her tits. The other prisoner is shocked at what she is seeing and keeps making unwanted comments. Office Cain ball gags dani and then threatens the other prisoner with a ballgag as well. More rope is added around her waist before she is made to get on the floor. He ties her waist rope over head so as her waist is about a foot off the floor. Then a crotchrope is added and tied off overhead. danis does her best to relieve pressure on the crotchrope by keeping weight on her forearms and feet. Officer Cain ties the ropes around her ankles off to the cell bars, her legs apart. He tells the other prisoner that she shall remain a floor decoration for a couple of hours. After a while Office Cain adds clover clamps to dani's nipples and ties them back. The clip ends a little over a minute later.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 27:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dani Made an Example Of

Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 1 Taquarituba

Terra is gagged with a pump gag as she sits in a chair with her arms strapped tightly around a post. Soon after she is nose hooked. I pull away her chair and she is now standing. She is crotchroped. Her crotch rope is pulled forward and up, which arches Terra's back nicely, pulling her hips upwards and out away from the post.
Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 521.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Terra Mizu Crotch Roped Hogtied - Part 1

Into The Attic Wonderfull Sweet Vip Magic Collection. Part 8. Saint Hedwig

Release Year: 2023
After pulling up the metal door she can now see Luther's shaft right at her face hole. But that is all she can see, just directly in front of her. She's told to stick it in her face hole and start face fucking it.

Total size: 17.4 GB in 15 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Into The Attic Wonderfull Sweet Vip Magic Collection. Part 8.

The Client - Part 2 Green Park

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I start with the breast bondage now using a thin wire. The wire is a nice start, but they really mushroom out as I bind the base of her tits with some thin rope. She moans as I wrap them tighter and tighter. Now I spend a little time squeezing and slapping her bound tits. Her gag is removed, but promptly replaced with a tight ace bandage cleave gag and black tape. She moans as she endures the gag and tit bondage while I add more rope to her legs. I take a break and enjoy the fruits of my labor for a bit. At the end of the clip I return and remove her cruel gag. This is where Part 2 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 961.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Client - Part 2

The Revenge Domination For Cute Teen Renata Limoges

Release Year: 2020
Studio: G
Cast: Renata
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Well, we know that Renata is a sweet brat, loves to play games, but she is also a true professional. After the last punishments, she would be expected to quit and last the scene. But no, she is a brave girl, she told that she is ready for everything Dr. Lomp prepared for her. She is to receive bitter whip hits on her front side, she will hell suffer, she will cry out a lot, but she never will lose her submission. Let's enjoys tears drop down from Renata's baby face.
Duration: 22:33
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Revenge Domination For Cute Teen Renata

Время генерации страницы 0.03663 секунды с 9 запросами