View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 02:01 PM   #32
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 1 Saint Patrick

After a summer of moving, I am finally in the new studio and Kimmy lee gets to be the first to experience it. As with most first time models, I want to get an idea of what Kimmy is capable of. I grope, spank, and manhandle Kimmy and she seems to like it... so far so good. I crotchrope her and bind her legs. I am using some stiff flea market rope, so it takes a while to get her legs bound. I spank and fondle her more before I untie her neckrope and seat her. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kimmy Lee Hogtied in the New Studio - Part 1

IR Insex Lane - Lorelei Lee Artemas

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Lorelei Lee is having a relaxing day at home. She's cleaned some, cooked some, and has just eaten when she decides it's time to take a long luxurious bath with her new bath bomb. She fills up the tub with nice hot water, climbs in and drops the bomb. As all the water turns color, however, she starts to cough, and then to lose consciousness. As her vision fades, she sees a man with a hazmat suit walk in, and before she goes out, he grabs her.
Lorelei wakes up shackled to a hospital bed by her wrists and ankles. She tries to scream but there is a cloth jammed into her mouth, held there with tape. The gag girl really starts freaking out when the man in the hazmat suit comes back. He introduces himself as Doctor O.T. and says he is there to get a few samples. She wriggles and writhes as he takes , and then swabs the inside of her pussy.
Next she finds herself in a medical examination chair, her feet stuck in stirrups and her legs spread. Doctor London River comes in and sticks a metal plug in her ass, and then starts vibrating her pussy with a hitachi. Some of his methods seem questionable at best, bordering on downright absurd, but the good doctors are stuck in their ways. They absolutely need to make sure this girl isn't sick, and if she is they have to help her get better. The only way to do this, of course, is through electroshock therapy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR Insex Lane - Lorelei Lee

Swallowing Cock and Cumming! Nevisdale

Release Year: 2016
Cast: London River - Matt Williams - Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English
London is on to her second part of her BaRS show, her cheeks still stained with tears. She is Bound over a bench with her arms pulled above her. Matt Williams and Sergeant Miles fuck her from both sides as she struggles to keep her position, but when London is excited her whole body responds and she has a hard time not moving, especially when the thing she wants most is to have her throat completely filled with cock. London cums and sucks and cums some more, all the while struggling against the bondage to get more and more dick.
Duration: 9:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 496.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Swallowing Cock and Cumming!

Vip Full Nice Unreal Wonderfull New Collection Of Fragile Slave. Part 2. Boswell

Release Year: 2023
is bound in a chair with her hands pulled down, her legs tied and spread wide, and a rope around her neck to assist her in any breath play she may want to do to herself.

Total size: 5.7 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Full Nice Unreal Wonderfull New Collection Of Fragile Slave. Part 2.

Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 2 Susanville

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... IR's head is pulled back when I chain her harness gag to her toe cuffs. The metal cuffs and chains are already digging into her tender flesh, but it really digs in when she jerks and twitches from the bastinado she is now receiving. I use a thin wooden paddle to smack her soles. I roll her on her side so I can get a new view. I like to see the tightness of the chain drawn up tight between her legs. I start slapping her feet once again. I love watching her squirm while helplessly cuffed and gagged. Now that she is on her side I clover clamp her nipples and then pull them tight and padlock them to her collar. I leave her once again to endure her inescapable steel bondage. At the end of the clip I return to release her, but I change my mind partway through and I leave her still cuffed... The lights go out and the clip ends.
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2914kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 398.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Illustrious Rouge Leashed, Walked, Hogcuffed - Part 2

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3 Bergara

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

Natalie & Nike - Welcome Lomp's Castings Laval

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Natalie, Nike
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Natalie has a fit body and a curvy ass. She puts binder clips on her tits and endures some whipping and caning. Lomp whips her front and back, canes her ass. Nike is a beautiful girl that has starred in several Graias scenes. Here she's trying out for Graias. She has binder clips on nipples and gets whipped on her tits and ass. Her soles are zapped with a zapper. She cries a little bit.
Duration: 33:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natalie & Nike - Welcome Lomp's Castings

Время генерации страницы 0.03533 секунды с 9 запросами