Old 03-20-2023, 02:01 PM   #34
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Katharine Cane - Caned and Trained De Kalb

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Video language: English
Katharine Cane is a porcelain bondage Dollie that looks too beautiful to truly be a filthy slut, but Rain knows better. Rain knows under that beneath those big eyes and delicate features lurks a raging ass slut, and today she is going to bring it out. But before Katharine can get the ass pounding she so badly craves, she is going to have to earn it.
Rain puts her through her paces with a vicious crotch rope and hard flogging. Clothespins are applied on her tender flesh and caned off while she whimpers for mercy. Katharine is so sensitive that even the hitachi is torture. The vibrations are so intense that she begs for floggings instead. Rain gets turned on by Katharine's suffering and uses her face as a seat.
Only after Rain is completely satisfied that she has rung every drop out of her bondage Dollie does she reach for her strap-on. She fucks Katharine into next week with a truly epic ass pounding that has her cross-eyed and gasping. Katharine is a keeper, well-trained and as useful a fucktoy as you could possibly ask for. Looks like Rain has a new pet.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katharine Cane - Caned and Trained

Taktstock der Leidenschaft Linkuva

Release Year: 2023
Here with the baton of the passion it goes hard to the thing. Who does not lay a track, gets the baton to feel.
You may expect mercy here none
Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:50
Video: 512x384, XviD, 923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Taktstock der Leidenschaft

Remingtonsteel - spanked too Chisholm

Studio: Remingtonsteel
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
One can only imagine his anger and frustration as his House Rules dictate that a "spanking at school means a spanking at home". However, since Lyra had been caned hard days ago, the sight of her welted buttocks and thighs meant a spanking was not needed so he had her strip naked in the bathroom for a punishment she wouldn't forget.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:25
Video: 960x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 288.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Remingtonsteel - spanked too

Scary Dream Old Town

Hard to believe but it's true:
You know Alex already as a natural pain beauty. But in this session she is going far behind imagination.
Duration: 16:38
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1456kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 197.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scary Dream

Xtremepain Cool Hot Perfect Full Super Collection. Part 2. East Providence

This chick have been bad, but that is very good for us. Hot fetish scene! Invited to a party girl couldn't even think that she would be restrained..

Total size: 10.0 GB in 22 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xtremepain Cool Hot Perfect Full Super Collection. Part 2.

Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 3 Cody

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... After a few minutes, I return. I untie her gag from the post and then I remove it. I put the end in Rachel's mouth. I push it in a little further until she gags on it. I enjoy watching her gag so I do it a few more times. I finally replace her gag with a tight cleave gag. I get more rope out and make her bondage a little tighter. Her shorts are then snipped off and I once again step back and watch her struggle. I have all night and Rachel has a long evening and night of bondage ahead of her. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 21:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 950.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punishing Outdoor Bondage for Rachel - Part 3

Extreme Torture Part 12 Arak

Here it is, the 12th edition of the extreme Torture Series, featuring male on female dominance and rope bondage. The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.
Duration: 56:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Extreme Torture Part 12

Время генерации страницы 0.04236 секунды с 9 запросами