View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 02:03 PM   #39
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3 Mc Laughlin

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I grab the clear tape and tape Jolie's head completely to the post. Nose hooks come next. They are attached to the nails I hammered into the post earlier. Hooks tug at her nose from the sides as well. I walk away and leave Jolie to endure her bondage while I grab a beverage. About the last 6 min of the clip is behind the scenes footage of Jolie being released from her bondage.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 859.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie's Big Tits Bounce as She Hops to the Work Shop to Be Ziptied - Part 3

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat Harrod

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play
The ears are on a convenient little headband but to wear the tail she is going to have to insert a pretty sizable plug into her ass. If I let her crawl around with opposable thumbs it will break the fantasy.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Violence Classic Series 3 Courtice

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The guy with two girls. All requests for mercy are ignored. Business goes perfectly
Duration: 35:28
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1893kbps

File size: 542.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Violence Classic Series 3

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2 Middle Bass

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.
Duration: 28:21

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1 Thorndale

You may remember that Alexis lost an escape challenge. If she managed to escape, she won cash. If she lost she is to be my bondage playtoy for the afternoon. Needless to say that she lost. After she originally lost, I hogtied, groped, and ballgagged her. This was all I had planned for her until: She thought it would be funny to push the ballgag out. This earned her another hour of bondage. I have her change outfits and the clip starts with me leading Alexis back in. She's in handcuffs and leg irons. I ballgag her again, this time much tighter. I neckrope her and then I smack her ass and manhandle her for a while. I finally remove her handcuffs, so I can start roping her. After her arms are securely boxtied, I rip open her shirt and pull her firm, tan, fake, tits. Because of their firmness, I use some thin twine to bind them. By this time, Alexis is having a hard time with the ballgag. I remove it as I have another gag planned for her anyway. I finish up tying her tits. I then have a few more ropes to add. I manhandle, tit slap, and spank Alexis for a bit, once again. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:27

File size: 919.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1

Harmony Concepts - Dreambound Part 2 Biysk

Release Year: 2023
Binding and latex - what could be more erotic In conjunction with impressive breasts famous Summer Cummings - worth viewing
Format: avi
Duration: 26:37
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1612kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harmony Concepts - Dreambound Part 2

Over the Moon - Isabel Moon Pewamo

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.
She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun.
She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Время генерации страницы 0.04921 секунды с 9 запросами