All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Beauty Teen Blonde Gets Welcome Punishment Mc Cool

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Graias
Cast: Mia
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Poor girl's unfortunate fate on the bench has not come to an end yet. This time she has to face the spread bar. Dr Lomp fixes her both feet to the edges of the bar, widely open, and gets her poor pussy completely exposed to any cruel punishment. Now he can whip her inner legs and smooth pussy as much as he desires. Sweet beauty Mia has got nothing in her hands than bear the punishment and silently cry. Her sobbing doesn't work on Dr Lomp's mercy, and it just causes us to get more joy from the scene. Young chick Mia will keep on being punished and humiliated, and she knows that this is what she deserves.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:01
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 15648kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Beauty Teen Blonde Gets Welcome Punishment

Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3 Oronogo

This clip starts where Part 2 ended.Ariel has been strung up for quite some time at this point and the begging starts. A lot of " Please!!... Please" I ignore her pleas and instead turn her around for some good hard hand spanking. Once the begging starts, I know she is about to break and she will tell me anything I want to know. I then grab a leather strap and continue. Ariel yelps and screams through her gag, thrashing about and looking quite lovely as she does. As she jerks and swings her hips, the heavy chain attached to the clover clamps swings as well...quite a nice predicament for Ariel. I stop the whipping momentarily, but only to hand a few padlocks to the chains hanging from her clamps. I then continue whipping Ariel with the strap and my hand. I eventually turn her back around and oil her up, and as I do Ariel starts with "I'm sorry, I'm sorry"... Yes she is probably ready to talk, but that will come later as I am not done with her yet. She insulted me, and now it is personal. I tie the spreader bar to a ring bolted to the floor, before I spread her legs even further apart and tie them off. I raise the hoist completely stretching Ariel to her limit. Ariel's taught oiled up body looks glorious as she trembles on her tippy toes. About all she can manage is a twitch at this point as all room for struggle is gone. Maybe she has a little room, but that is taken away once I pull her crotchrope down and forward. Her yelps and screams slowly turn to moans as she struggles to cope with her bondage, crotchrope, and clamps. The last 8 min or so is Ariel describing the scene in her own words where we learn some insightful things about Ariel, and you can see how much she truly enjoys her work.
Duration: 19:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2910kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 425.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Under Cover Spy Ariel Captured and Interrogated - Part 3

Dominate Life With Dr Lomp Louise

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking
Both attractive young girls are given severe caning, which they have to endure with their hands and necks put in the stocks. They can't even wipe their noses like that. A lovely polyp of snot is hanging down from Nessie's nose due to her crying while I could hardly put the once cheeky but now broken Nike in the stocks.
Duration: 21:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dominate Life With Dr Lomp

Over the Moon - Isabel Moon Bradley Beach

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Isabel tries to act apprehensive, but secretly she's over the moon about being tied up. She just can't help the cheesy smile playing across her face as she's bound to helplessness. She bites her lip indicating her arousal. Her feet twist and she bounces her knee.
She's gagged and exposed, hogtied and arched, vibrated and spanked, tit tied and spread. Its obvious from her treatment how much she's enjoying her bondage. She struggles and whines, but it's all in good fun.
She's bound in strappado with her ass exposed up in the air. She's ripe for the beating and having her holes filled. With a finger in her ass and a vibrator on her clit she cums hard; drooling all over the table.
Duration: 37:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Over the Moon - Isabel Moon

Stocking Stuffers - Alana Cruise, Lauren Phillips Macerata

Release Year: 2016
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
O.T. and Matt Williams are going to have a very happy holiday this year, and since they're such good friends, they've gotten each other matching presents: women to inflict their sickest desires upon. O.T. got Matt a lovely blonde named Alana Cruise who can take all the beatings he can dish out, and Matt in turn got him a sexy saucy read head named Lauren Phillips whose tits are just aching for a squeeze.
Matt ropes Alana down to a Saint Andrew's cross with a ball gag stuffed into her mouth, so that her legs and her lips are held open for him. She is wearing a tight blue dress, which he generously cuts little holes in for her nipples to poke through, then slices off the little black panties she had on under it. Then he hooks some suction cups up onto them and pumps them up so they get swollen and sensitive. Matt takes a flogger and beats her bare pussy. After he removes the rest of her dress, he takes out a single tail and starts whipping her tits. Then it's time for her to have a little fun of her own, as he takes out the hitachi and vibrates her clit.
After that it is O.T.'s turn to try out his new gift. He starts her out tied down on top of a box, her ankles tied so that her feet are pulled back next to either side of her head and her pussy is exposed. He clips clothespins on her tits and down her stomach along strings. Then he inserts a metal pussy hook inside of her and sticks the tip of the celebrator right on her clit to vibrate it with precision and intensity until she orgasms and squirts all over the place.
He ties over her breasts and attaches that harness to a hair tie, then lights a candle and lets the hot wax drip all over her body.
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocking Stuffers - Alana Cruise, Lauren Phillips

Bdsm Xxx Hot Nice Beautifull Gold Vip Exlusive Collection. Part 3. Suwannee

Release Year: 2023
After sucking his big hard dick down her insatiable deep throat, receives some spanking and submissively offers to be put in chains. After some serious butt spanking, inserts his hard cock balls deep into her asshole and bangs her anus as if there was no tomorrow. The busty Bdsm goddess rides his hard boner with her butthole in cowgirl style until she orgasms.

Total size: 5.8 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bdsm Xxx Hot Nice Beautifull Gold Vip Exlusive Collection. Part 3.

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1 Gold Bar

You may remember that Alexis lost an escape challenge. If she managed to escape, she won cash. If she lost she is to be my bondage playtoy for the afternoon. Needless to say that she lost. After she originally lost, I hogtied, groped, and ballgagged her. This was all I had planned for her until: She thought it would be funny to push the ballgag out. This earned her another hour of bondage. I have her change outfits and the clip starts with me leading Alexis back in. She's in handcuffs and leg irons. I ballgag her again, this time much tighter. I neckrope her and then I smack her ass and manhandle her for a while. I finally remove her handcuffs, so I can start roping her. After her arms are securely boxtied, I rip open her shirt and pull her firm, tan, fake, tits. Because of their firmness, I use some thin twine to bind them. By this time, Alexis is having a hard time with the ballgag. I remove it as I have another gag planned for her anyway. I finish up tying her tits. I then have a few more ropes to add. I manhandle, tit slap, and spank Alexis for a bit, once again. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 919.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.09122 секунды с 9 запросами