View Single Post
Old 03-20-2023, 04:19 PM   #2260
Analore69

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

Analore69 Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Asian Cruelty Mistress Sherrie Blossom, Mistress Mena FIRST TIME SLAVE GETS DOUBLE THE BE...

Asian Cruelty - Mistress Sherrie Blossom, Mistress Mena - FIRST TIME SLAVE GETS DOUBLE THE BEATING

Duration: 00:07:37
Format: MPEG-4
File Size: 0,17 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Genre: Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Asian Cruelty, Mistress Sherrie Blossom, Mistress Mena, Spanking, Cruel, Corporal Punishment, Femdom Spanking, Feminine Discipline, Women Spanking Men, Bare Bottom Spanking, Slave Torture, Punishment, Cane, Caning
Description: Today is this poor slaves first day at our dungeon. Some might suggest that I take it easy on him, that I ease him into things. I would respond by saying, You are quite welcome to take your suggestions, fold them up nicely and insert them into your rotten ass. We play by my rules in my dungeon and if you walk in here you better be able to take what your mistress gives you, no matter if it means you will be CRAWLING out.I thought I might double his load by inviting my friend, Mistress Mena over. I would never share anything with a slave but to share with a fellow mistress can be very exciting. She shares my diabolical interests and tastes for fresh flesh.Say goodbye to your reality and hello to ours.Forever Your Ruler,Mistress Sherrie BlossomFeatures: Paddling, Latex, 2 Dominatrixes, Corporal Punishment, Goddess, Asian, BDSM, Female Domination.Category: PADDLING, ASIAN, LATEX, FEMDOM, PADDLING, ASIAN GODDESS

DOWNLOAD:
Link: Asian Cruelty - Mistress Sherrie Blossom, Mistress Mena - FIRST TIME SLAVE GETS DOUBLE THE BEATING
Analore69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03464 секунды с 9 запросами