Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

BootsMans Непонятно, что и думать...
Default A pantyhose obsessions UPS girl smelly nylon JOI

A pantyhose obsessions - UPS girl smelly nylon JOI

Format: MPEG-4
Video: 00:08:46 / 0,5 GB
Aspect: 1920x1080
Tags: A Pantyhose Obsessions, Cum, Dirty, Domination, Female, Femdom, Fetish, Foot, Foot Fetish, Fuck, Girl, Goddess, Jerk Off, Jerking, Legs, Licking, Masturbation, Nylons, Pantyhose, Pov, Sexy, Stockings, Wife, Worship, Dirty Talk, Foot Worship, Joi, Dirty Talk, Femdom Pov, Joi, Jerkoff Encouragement, Pov, Jerkoff Instructions, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Tease And Denial, Financial Domination, Cum Countdown, Mesmerize, Mind Fuck, Joi Fantasy, Femdom
Description: I am your local UPS girl delivering a package at your house when I kindly asks for a glass of water since its so hot outside and I am getting sweaty. You kindly say yes and invite me in. As I sip on my glass of water you ask me about what you think is tattoos on my legs when I tell you that they are just a sexy pair of pantyhose. I confront you about your fetish for pantyhose and that I notice your wife wearing them frequently. I take my shoes off and tell you what they smell like. I make you smell my feet while you jerk yourself off in front of me. I threaten that if you dont cum when I tell you to that I will let your wife know about this. This video includes foot smelling, mild JOI and dirty talk, and a cum countdown.Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom POV, Foot Worship, Footworship, Foot Licking, Footlicking, Foot Fetish, Foot Play, A pantyhose obsessions, A.pantyhose.obsessions, POV, Foot Smelling, Pantyhose-Stockings, Pantyhose Fetish

Get File: https://k2s.cc/file/33e59f17178ac
BootsMans is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07087 секунды с 9 запросами