View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 01:45 PM   #1404
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More Kinnear

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Jessica's poor abused body is trembling, covered in marks from the caning, spanking, and whippings we've been giving her. Yet we're not done yet, she'll feel even more of our sweet kisses of pain as she kneels and begs us to use her however we choose...
Format: mp4
Duration: 5:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5418kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 215.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessica K - Slave Tenderized More

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1 Cranberry Twp

Rachel rarely complains and usually does as she is told, but the other day she complained that some of my rope was itchy. "Things can always be worse" is the lesson for today. I start her off in rope, with her wrists bound in front and pulled back over her head and then through her legs. I use the end as a leash and a handle. I manhandle, spank, grope, and squeeze her tight little body for a while because I like to. I finally remove the excess rope from between her legs and use it to tie her wrists above. She instinctively starts rotating her hips. I manhandle her once again in her new position, before shoving a red ballgag in her mouth. Since I plan on zip tying her, I oil her up. It makes sliding the smaller zipties through her legs easier, and I like the way it looks... especially once the ties are applied. I'm in no rush though and I order Rachel to struggle. She does and she does such a nice job, that I let her struggle for a bit longer than I originally planned.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 816.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Fit teen Hope gets torture challenge Triplett

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Hope
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Now is the time of sentence of 50 canes on butt and pussy. Slave girl Hope is hopelessly waiting for her punishment on her fours. A lovely vulnerable cunt is just before you. She knows that she is not a good girl and many times desperately begs Dr. Lomp for forgiveness. Yet caning pain not passes, she faces electro torture challenge. Watch her shocked on her wet pussy and asshole, stirring and screaming under unbearable pain.
Duration: 18:03
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit teen Hope gets torture challenge

Mr John Henry And Madeleine La Marque

Release Year: 2023
Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 1 Cavendish

The door opens and Alice hops out into the hot sunshine. She had been inside the small wooden shed for quite sometime, so the outdoor breeze is actually a relief. Her Captor guides her along a path to the whipping post. He smacks her ass a few times along the way. She has to hop in high heels to keep up with him and she is soon breathing heavily as she struggles to keep up. She knows better than to lag behind or resist by now. Soon, exhausted, Alice arrives at her destination. Her Captor smacks her ass before placing is hand over her mouth and roughly groping her tits. He moves his hand to her throat as he continues roughly manhandling her. He removes his belt as starts whipping her ass with it. He finally stops, but it's only so her can continue manhandling Alice. She whimpers and moans as he rips open her shirt and slaps her face and tits. He cuts the ass out her her white denim jeans and now starts spanking her bare ass. Alice is then whipped with the belt again. Afterwards, her wrists are untied and she is turned around. Her wrists are retied around the post. Soon a thick tree branch is shoved in her mouth, and tied, to quiet her. The birds chirp joyfully as her Captor binds her more completely to the post. At the end of the clip, he removes her gag.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 1

Rebecca Vanguard American Canyon

Cast: Rebecca Vanguard
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Rimjob
Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.
Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebecca Vanguard

Penny's Test - Part 1 Mingo

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08695 секунды с 9 запросами