Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Tag Team Part 2 Scammon Bay

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
The entire crew turned up to play with Sierra Cirque because, fuck it, she's hot as hell and we all wanted a piece. It's no wonder so many people tuned in to give us their ideas and see what terrible things we could come up with to do to her.
London River is taking center stage when it comes to pulling apart Sierra. She's getting lessons in caning from O.T. at the expense of Sierra's perfect ass. Soft white skin turns bright pink from the impact, and soon it will be black and blue if London's beatings are as as her victim's screams would indicate.
We weren't lying, though, about everyone getting in on the action. O.T., Matt and more are on hand to see exactly how many screams, moans, orgasms and tears we can manage to extract from this beauty.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7312kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tag Team Part 2

Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1 Luray

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex
Channing, Vicks, and Kentucky are lined up against a wall in the infirmary. Finally alone they can express their shock at the sights and sounds they were subjected to. What are they here for?
Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane Bondage Is The New Black: Episode 1

iHeart Beatings Ulu Kelang

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Chanell
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
"Pain is the essence of existence." The words are tattooed on Jack Hammer's arm, and they will be etched into Chanell Heart's mind and soul. He'd carve it into her flesh, too, but a body this pretty needs to be covered in other, sexier marks. The thick welts of cane strikes, thin stripes of whip strikes, and soft, diffuse bruises of flogger impacts are going to show on her body for days.
If it's true that pain is the essence of existence then this it explains why Chanell loves these beatings so much. The make her feel alive. They make her feel as though she is being true to herself. Inside she knows that she needs a man to command and control her, to hold her down and tie her up, and use her or abuse her as he wills. She is submissive, all the way to her core, and without a strong hand to discipline her she feels empty and lost. Jack is that hand. He provides her pain. He confirms her existence.
Duration: 58:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6787kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: iHeart Beatings

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 3 Hagerman

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With PJ seated, I start tying her upper body much more securely. Her elbows are tied, before I pull her wrists up into the middle of her back, once again stressing her shoulders to the max. More ropes are then wrapped around her body and arms and then cinched, of course. I remove her gag and realize, that her ankles need rope, so I do that before gagging her with a huge white ballgag. The strap does not have enough holes to get it quite as tight as I would like, but it is tight enough that it won't be coming out at all. I put her on the floor and watch her wriggle and writhe for a short while in her sexy white lingerie and matching gag. This is where Part 3 ends.
Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2946kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 511.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 3

Asia Zo Dirty CoEd Lavelle

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Asia Zo
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Asia Zo wants to feel it. She wants a big, hard cock between her legs, splitting her cunt wide open and filling her up. She wants it bad enough that whatever it takes to get her there, she'll suffer through it willingly.
Duration: 50:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6761kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Asia Zo Dirty CoEd

Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 4 Casmalia

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I rope PJ into an incredibly tight arching hogtie. I relax as I watch her try and deal with her predicament. I eventually want a new view, so I roll her onto her side for a while. I still have more planned, so I then roll her back onto her stomach, because she sure can't on her own. I use a hoist to pull her towards the ceiling and tighten everything up even more... including the crotchrope incorporated into her hogtie. Clover clamps are applied to her perky nipples and then tied off tightly to the post in front of her. They are not tight enough however. I tie a length of rope to her ankles and then pull it tight and tie it off to the post behind her, which really tightens up everything even more... including the clamps. Rope bondage really does not get much tighter, or better than this. This is where Part 4 ends.
Duration: 18:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2950kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 412.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Belt Whipped, Clamped, and Hogtied in White Lingerie - Part 4

Stefania Mafra Diggs

Release Year: 2023
Video is submitted to your attention: Stefania Mafra. With participation of the seductive actress: Stefania Mafra. Join and enjoy!
Duration: 41:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stefania Mafra

Время генерации страницы 0.03538 секунды с 9 запросами