Old 03-21-2023, 02:56 PM   #44
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Oral Fixation - Eden Sin Waterfall

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Eden Sin loves nothing more than the feeling of a big hard dick in her mouth. She loves the feeling as it thrusts in and out, running along her tongue, poking at the back of her throat with its tip. What she loves even more is recording it so that she can watch later to work on her technique and admire her work. O.T. is just the next guy up on her list as far as she's concerned, but he's not going to have any part of that.
When she goes to unbutton his pants and get her lips around his cock, he handcuffs her wrists, instead, and locks her ankles to the floor in metal shackles. For the moment it just seems like he wants to do something a little kinkier than what she had planned, but it soon becomes clear that he has a little more in mind than that as he pushes Eden onto her back and locks her down by her neck as well. Her mouth is going to get some fucking, alright, but it's going to be on O.T.'s terms.
He straps her down, mummified, onto an inclined table with only her head, feet, and nipples revealed. He takes advantage of the nipples almost immediately, attaching clamps which he then ties down to her toes so that when she squirms, and she will squirm, her tits are tugged at. Then he takes a huge black dildo and starts to shove it into Eden's mouth. He pounds it in and out until the girl is covered in her own drool. This is a lesson in dick sucking she won't soon forget.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Oral Fixation - Eden Sin

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1 Grayling

The clip starts with Caroline Pierce handcuffed and leg ironed on the floor. My Frank, asked for a PonyGirl for Christmas and I thought it would be nice to have one around as well. I decided it would be a good project to train her together, but first I had to break her down a bit, so she could be presented on Christmas. She starts moaning through her harness panel ballgag and that's when I arrive to slap her ass, elbow cuff, and hogcuff her. I leave her to struggle. I return a bit later with Caroline's own crop. I pull up a chair and start cropping her tits. I squeeze and grope them before unbuttoning her shirt. Caroline yelps through her gag with even more intensity now as I crop her bare tits. She gets a few crops on her inner thighs, ass, and pussy as well. I continue manhandling her as I explain what is expected of her. I leave her to struggle once again as I get another tool. I put a shock collar around her neck with a remote control. I hear Caroline scream and see her twitch... Yes, It works. I leave her in her bondage for a while longer, before I release her from the Hogcuff, and put her on her knees. She is told to stay, and she does. So far her training seems to be working. She whines, as drool runs down from under the panel gag. The gag is removed and I ask her a few questions. I ask if she's ready to be my PonyGirl. She mumbles something and gets another shock. I ask again and she answers "yes". Her training is coming along nicely. I remove her blindfold and I recuff her wrists in front, so she can strip, but first, I put blackout blinding contacts in her eyes. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 760.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 1

Mr John Henry And Madeleine Jaszbereny

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Mr. Henry came in with his slave Madeleine to introduce her to the joys of our dungeon. Madeleine loves to be treated in a rough, slutty way and takes her punishment with a smile. Mr. Henry started her off with his cane and belt. Then he positioned her on a bench in a strappado position where she got subjected to spanking, deep-throating and a good anal fucking. Madeleine got her rewards with an inverted suspension combined with waterspouts, and a good wet dousing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 347.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mr John Henry And Madeleine

Mia Gold - X Marks The Spot Rozel

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture
Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.
Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.
A cloth and tape gag seals her mouth shut and metal nose hooks distort her face and pull it taught.
Horny and desperate to cum, she's willing to try anything for relief. She arches her back, straining her neck and thighs against the ropes.
In sheer frustration, she humps the dildo positioned between her thighs, trying in vain to bury it deeper into her cunt, in hopes it will be enough to flip her switch.
Hours later, hogtied and ball gagged on the floor, she fares no better. Ankles and wrists secured behind her with thumbs bound together, she struggles briefly but only manages to tighten the rope around her neck.
The sense of helplessness and total loss of control drives Mia wild. An inspection of her cunt shows it is swollen, creamy and soaking wet.
Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6767kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mia Gold - X Marks The Spot

Studio der Qualen Huehuetenango

Release Year: 2023
Two german slave Miss Shiva, Ingo le Grande extreme punishment action.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:40:45
Video: 576x320, XviD, 805kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Studio der Qualen

Cowgirl - Cowtest part 2 Chhindwara

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments.
Duration: 51:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cowgirl - Cowtest part 2

Cabin Fever with Dakkota Belmore

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.
Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Время генерации страницы 0.03651 секунды с 9 запросами