All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

London River (Rough BDSM games) Blackey

Release Year: 2019
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: London River
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
London River is no newbie to the RealTimeBondage scene. She's asked to be in predicaments all day. She wants to be made to choose between two awful options. Suffer or suffer! For the first predicament she has binder clips attached to her back. The binder clips are tied to a post behind her. She's approached with a zapper. Her choice is being zapped or ripping the binder clips off. Her hands are wrapped. A bag is put on her head. She has to endure the bag until OT releases her. She struggles and flails each time her air runs out. She's clearly excited by this game.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:03:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7320kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River (Rough BDSM games)

Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon Weaverville

Release Year: 2023
Dillon is such a sweet little southern flower that she really doesn't deserve to fall into Dan's cruel hands, but that's just what happens! The contrast of Dillon's sweet & fragile beauty and the intensely cruel torments that Dan puts her through makes this one of the most intense Dan Hawke titles ever!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:27
Video: 464x352, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 746.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dan Hawke Productions - Marshalling Dillon

Penny's Test - Part 1 South Padre Island

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 1

Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 1 Roderfield

Adara is a whore. I bring her to a little warehouse space where I host parties. Adara does not like my little get away and complains. She complains more when I tell her that she is going to be put is tape bondage. All I have to do is open up my wallet and she agrees to the bondage. If you have enough money Adara will do anything. I rip open her shirt roughly grope her tits. I then tape her arms behind her back as Adara continues with her attitude. She asks why I have to be so rough as I bend her over and tie a rope into her hair. I tell her that compared to others, I am not rough at all. Adara grimaces, as I tie her hair off above. I then start showing her what other mean rough clients might do. I slap her tits and face. I tell her that I don't do things like that, but a lot of other customers will. I then show her how they might slap her ass and thighs. I cut off her skirt and the rip open the crotch in her pantyhose. She yelps as I smack her ass hard. By this time, I'm tired of our back and forth banter, so I shove and strap a ballgag in Adara's mouth. I manhandle her a bit more and then I start making her tape bondage a little more restrictive. Adara can only moan and drool as I completely tape up her entire upper body with semi-clear tape. I then spin her around as I manhandle and slap various parts of her tan body. I add a quick rope harness to her upper body before I untie her hair and put her on her knees in front of a post. I tie her harness up on the post so she has no choice but to remain on her knees. I remove her ballgag and ask her what she thinks about her bondage now. She says she just wants to get it over with so she can get her money... Like I said at the beginning, Adara is a whore.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 826.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Prepping the Whore for the Party - Part 1

BrutalMaster - Blossom A Bitchs Bitch Vonge

Release Year: 2023
Studio: BrutalMaster
Tough day for Blossom, really tough. And it was all because of another bitch named Slave Annie who is owned by Master Joe. It all started like this, Master Joe allowed his slave to get in touch, she had a request, she wanted to see Blossom’s filthy, worthless cunt tortured. She had some ideas. It is always remarkable how often bitches can come up with novel and truly cruel ways to torture other bitches. BrutalMaster loves ideas from members, some new and brutally cruel agony was born for Blossom. Of course, Slave Annie’s ideas were essentially a warm-up, once Blossom was bound to an old cot frame, some incredibly cruel electro-torture pads came out to really get the bitch screaming. This is torture, real, brutal, and raw — just for you– of Blossom becoming A Bitch’s Bitch.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18421kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BrutalMaster - Blossom A Bitchs Bitch

Elizabeth thorn Ehrenberg

Release Year: 2015
Cast: elizabeth thorn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Elizabeth Thorn is crazy about cock. She's always on the look out for some cute guy to stuff her. She sees while visiting her friend Delirious at the farm. He knows exactly how to catch a slut like this. Rather than running up to her he plays it cool, acts like he is shy. She takes the bait, coming over to talk and flirting shamelessly. When he asks her to follow him into the barn she probably thinks it is for a roll in the hay. That couldn't be further from the truth.
Elizabeth spent years ignoring She has gone to bed with almost every other person she's met, including his , and never once thrown him a second glance. Now she's going to pay for it. He has years of pent up frustration ready to explode. He is going to have to release it slowly. She probably still thinks she's going to get fucked. We've got news for you, girl. You already Are fucked. You just don't know how hard.
Duration: 41:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elizabeth thorn

He Wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas part 1 Siletz

Welcome to the amateur fetish videos! Amateur girl tied up for the very first time!
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24679kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: He Wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.07454 секунды с 9 запросами