View Single Post
Old 03-21-2023, 02:57 PM   #48
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Poke Her Bearsville

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English
Foot torment is a fine art. People's feet take enough of a pounding on a daily basis that they tend to disregard them as a means of inflicting suffering. OT doesn't have that problem. Delirious Hunter does. Her feet are locked in stocks, exposed to whatever OT decides to do to them. She thought a brutal whipping was bad. When he pulls a red hot poker out of the fire she isn't sure what to call it. It's an absolutely amazing bit of edge play that Delirious was completely unprepared for.
Format: mp4
Duration: 43:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Poke Her

Creep Play - Sierra Cirque Continental

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex smother hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are killing me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this smothering blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Creep Play - Sierra Cirque

Her First Punishment Scene 90 Gulf Shores

Release Year: 2023
Russian Discipline for girls. Russian artist and his beautiful slave to love each other. They like hot wax. Watch and enjoy an unusual Russian video. Only for real connoisseurs of the genre.
Duration: 46:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3874kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Her First Punishment Scene 90

Dr.Lomp's Tortures & Whipping Berlin

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias
Cast: Dr.Lomp
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking
Lomp: One of the top scenes of my career. Boob whipping, back whipping and pinning boobs to wood. After this session Nessie needed a long break.
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr.Lomp's Tortures & Whipping

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2 Sandton

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Alice's captor shoves the gag back in her mouth before removing it again. He shoves his fingers down her throat until she gags afterwards. Alice spits out small bits of bark as he starts to make her bondage a bit more strict. After a while, he gags her with a large sock and then tapes it in tight with clear tape. Ne then clamps her nipples between a green thin twig that he has split. He tightens it by wrapping it tightly with twine. Alice yelps as He shows her how he can apply a bit of pressure to the end, and twist her nipple at the same time it is clamped. He then tightly ties a long length of rope around her waist, before tying her ankles apart to stakes driven in the ground. The man leaves momentarily, but soon returns with a branch. He removes the leaves in front of Alice. He then starts whacking Alice's right inner thigh with the makeshift implement. Next he works over her inner and outer left thigh before walking away. This is where the clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 2

Ponygirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau Laren

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jenna Jane, Yvette Costeau
See our petgirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau in a ponygirl show.
Duration: 16:42
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 195.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ponygirls Jenna Jane and Yvette Costeau

Dark Dreams Without Reserve German Renaca

Release Year: 2023
The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional “fetishes” that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality
Duration: 1:08:27
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dark Dreams Without Reserve German

Время генерации страницы 0.06999 секунды с 9 запросами