Old 03-21-2023, 03:02 PM   #64
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Diary Of Abduction Marquez

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diary Of Abduction

Diamondly StraitJacketed Kake

Diamondly dressed in just shiny pantyhose is put in a straitJacket and gagged for our enjoyment!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Diamondly StraitJacketed

Penny's Test - Part 3 Rifton

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I start by adding a nylon stocking over Penny's head. I fit and strap on a harness ballgag next. I then finish binding her lower legs. Penny is then arched and tied into a very severe hogtie. She doesn't really struggle at this point. In fact, between the brutal bondage and the gag straps around her throat, it takes all of her concentration to breathe. After a while I roll her on her side and leave her again. After being on her side a bit, I return. I play a bit with my helpless captive, before I clamp her nipples. After being silent, she finally starts to make some noise. She screams and yelps as I walk away again. It's not long before I have to let Penny out though. She was having a very hard time breathing before and once the clamps are added, well, that just put Penny over the edge. Penny definitely passed her test, and overall is one of the best models I have worked with. Definitely looking forward to having her back!
Duration: 18:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 831.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Penny's Test - Part 3

Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 1 Pondicherry

Are your profits not what they used to be? Can you succeed and prosper in this down economy? If you answered "yes" to the 1st question then you need this collection of video. If you follow business Guru Eric Cain's formula then the answer to the 2nd question is a Most Definite Yesss!! This is the 4th installment of many, where Eric shares his secrets for success! It's early Saturday morning. cherry is standing in near darkness, with her wrists cuffed behind her back with solid steel cuffs. She is also wearing a head cage that is attached to the ceiling. A pump gag has been inserted through the hole in the cage and into cherry's mouth, effectively gagging her. After a bit you hear a door slam and in walks Eric. He turns on some lights and walks up behind her. He immediately starts slapping her ass and tits hard. He alternates between this and roughly manhandling her. This goes on for a while before he stops to talk to the viewer. He explains that cherry was taken into custody Fri evening after work. She was stripped, cuffed and left in her current state over night. It seems that she had stolen from petty cash. She also has a haircut and new piercings that are strictly against company policy. These are some serious infractions that require serious discipline. Eric rolls out a wooden that cherry will be riding for the rest of the day. cherry is roughly groped, slapped and spanked for a while longer. He removes her head cage from the hoist above and sits her on the . He then binds her ankles to her thighs and then continues to tightly bind her calves to her thighs. he then ties them down and back to the stand. He eventually removes the head cage and the pump gag. Before an employee discipline session takes place, the other female employees enter a drawing. If they win, they remove their panties. the panties will be used to gag cherry. Eric stuffs 2 pairs of large panties in her mouth and then securely tapes them in. Eric then grabs more rope and adds a simple chest harness. The clip ends shortly after.
Duration: 27:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Employee Discipline - A New Office Chair for Cherry Doll - Part 1

Southern Cutie Punished by Her - Part 1 Richgrove

Poor April thought she could pull a fast one on her . She has been holding out on him and now he wants his money. The clip starts with April already bound and kneeling on a luggage cart. You can tell she's nervous as she bites her lip.Soon her enters the scene, and immediately gags her with a large squishy ball and clear tape. He pulls her tits free, squeezing them at the same time and then cuts away the crotch from her pantyhose and runs a rope between her legs. He ties it off to the luggage cart nice and snug. He grabs more rope and begins the process of making her bondage a bit more strict. He ties her elbows together as tightly as possible. Her wrists are then pulled up and tied to the luggage rack, sort of a kneeling strappado. He then ties a rope into her hair and ties her head back. She is in agony at this point as you can tell by her reactions and whimpers. The spends a little bit of time manhandling her before he leaves her to think about what she's done. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 16:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps

File size: 359.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Southern Cutie Punished by Her - Part 1

Whore wash 2 extreme painal S Coffeyville

Cast: girls
Genres: All sex, Hardcore, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation, Toys
Video language: English
Bdsm - original genre thrills for fans of the video - in this case, women are putting themselves on the different experimenting with their bodies! We can only watch and enjoy.
Duration: 45:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8938kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore wash 2 extreme painal

Время генерации страницы 0.07924 секунды с 9 запросами