Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

A Painful Bet - spankingsarah East Nassau

Studio: Spankingsarah
Cast: Jess, Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English
Posh private academy girls Jess & Tindra have taken bets from their school mates that they will be the very first girls in the school to be caned. They are set to make quite a lot of money from this bet. In order to get caned they committed acts of vandalism at the school that left everyone shocked. They are very disturbed to find that the headmistress has called in a teacher from another school to administer the caning. This lady has a fearsome reputation and the girls are in no doubt that this will be a caning to end all canings. This is the first part of a this amazing film which will see the girls take a total of 48 hard cane strokes plus a terrible hand tawsing.
Posh private academy girls Jess & Tindra have taken bets from their school mates that they will be the very first girls in the school to be caned. They are set to make quite a lot of money from this bet. In order to get caned they committed acts of vandalism at the school that left everyone shocked. They are very disturbed to find that the headmistress has called in a teacher from another school to administer the caning. This lady has a fearsome reputation and the girls are in no doubt that this will be a caning to end all canings. This is the second part of the punishment which shows Jess receiving her caning and coming close to tears, She then shows the marks to Tindra who now has to take more strokes..
The third part of our two girl cold caning epic sees the lovely Tindra Frost back for her second caning. The first caning had been delivered cold but this one was to be delivered onto a bottom now on fire from the very severe strokes already applied Sarah the mistress is now getting well into her swing and Tindra knows as she compares her bottom with Jess's that she is in for a painful time. She enters the room and is instructed to bed over and then her torment begins. A full no hold back second caning.
Jess & Tindra are right in the middle of the most painful experience of their young lives. Because of a stupid bet they are now the first girls in the school ever to have been caned and what a caning they have received. Now they must endure the final strokes but then they find out that not only will they be punished as before on their bottoms but they will have their hands tawsed as well. The pain goes on.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 4 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Painful Bet - spankingsarah

Uneven Bars - Leya Falcon Fort Myers

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Leya Falcon has a deep and abiding love for having things shoved up her ass. She's like a fanatic. You would be hard pressed to find someone who gets as excited about anal as Leya did when we told her just what she was going to be getting up to on today's show. From the moment she arrived in the studio she was dripping wet and ready to go, which is just what we like to see.
First we get her set up, do a few of our usuals, a few of our favorites. We gag her with tape, we clamp her nipples, we shackle her up to metal bars by her wrists and ankles so she can't wriggle away. O.T. is taking care of her today and he is quite partial to the cane so Leya gets to get very familiar with the handy tool pretty quickly. He canes her feet, her ass, and her tits, which are tied off tight in a chest harness. Then it's on to the good stuff.
O.T. has Leya down on her back with her legs spread a bit to expose her holes to our camera. He puts a little remote controlled vibrator the size of an egg in her pussy. Then he takes out a dildo, about the circumference of a baseball, and longer than most girls would be willing to put in their pussies. He has Leya lick it all over, then he slides it right into her ass and starts pumping away, fucking her with it as he takes out the hitachi to vibrate her clit. After a while with that, he takes out the vibrator and the dildo and sticks a pussy hook in the girl, but she just keeps begging until he puts it back in her ass. It's hard not to give her what she wants.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7190kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Uneven Bars - Leya Falcon

Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1 Maysel

Rachel rarely complains and usually does as she is told, but the other day she complained that some of my rope was itchy. "Things can always be worse" is the lesson for today. I start her off in rope, with her wrists bound in front and pulled back over her head and then through her legs. I use the end as a leash and a handle. I manhandle, spank, grope, and squeeze her tight little body for a while because I like to. I finally remove the excess rope from between her legs and use it to tie her wrists above. She instinctively starts rotating her hips. I manhandle her once again in her new position, before shoving a red ballgag in her mouth. Since I plan on zip tying her, I oil her up. It makes sliding the smaller zipties through her legs easier, and I like the way it looks... especially once the ties are applied. I'm in no rush though and I order Rachel to struggle. She does and she does such a nice job, that I let her struggle for a bit longer than I originally planned.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 816.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel Ziptie Bondage for Rachel - Part 1

Breaking The Habit Series Stehekin

Studio: Spankingsarah
Cast: Lola Reay, Sarah Stern
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Once again the mad nun Stern is out to save those who have no wish to be saved and indeed don't really need saving. This is all in pursuit of her desire to punish as many lovely young ladies as she can. Poor Lala Lola Reay must now suffer the second part of her torment, a sound and very painful bare bottom caning. Now this was the very first caning she has ever experienced and, well see what you think.
Duration: 13:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking The Habit Series

Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 1 Fuyun

The door opens and Alice hops out into the hot sunshine. She had been inside the small wooden shed for quite sometime, so the outdoor breeze is actually a relief. Her Captor guides her along a path to the whipping post. He smacks her ass a few times along the way. She has to hop in high heels to keep up with him and she is soon breathing heavily as she struggles to keep up. She knows better than to lag behind or resist by now. Soon, exhausted, Alice arrives at her destination. Her Captor smacks her ass before placing is hand over her mouth and roughly groping her tits. He moves his hand to her throat as he continues roughly manhandling her. He removes his belt as starts whipping her ass with it. He finally stops, but it's only so her can continue manhandling Alice. She whimpers and moans as he rips open her shirt and slaps her face and tits. He cuts the ass out her her white denim jeans and now starts spanking her bare ass. Alice is then whipped with the belt again. Afterwards, her wrists are untied and she is turned around. Her wrists are retied around the post. Soon a thick tree branch is shoved in her mouth, and tied, to quiet her. The birds chirp joyfully as her Captor binds her more completely to the post. At the end of the clip, he removes her gag.
Duration: 20:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 914.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alice is Tied to the Whipping Post - Part 1

Mittelalterliche Hexentortur De Leon

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: German
It´s all about darkness, dolls, vassals, and cute females with natural bodies and big boobs. Chicks tortured by inquisition – whipping, beating, needles in flesh, sexual wax, clamp on nipples, fire torture, bondage
Duration: 1:14:49
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1367kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mittelalterliche Hexentortur

Cruel - Episode 1 South Amana

Release Year: 2023
Punish the beautiful Russian girls at home, outdoors, in the office, in the yard, and so on. Spanking different objects intended for this.
Duration: 49:33
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 941.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cruel - Episode 1

Время генерации страницы 0.06784 секунды с 9 запросами