Old 03-22-2023, 02:22 PM   #71
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

SpankingCasting - Baby - Interview and Painful First Spanking Casting Breeding

Studio: SpankingCasting
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Of course, she knew that there is nothing wrong with the brat... and the probing thermometer proves this, so the naughty girl is told to get over Katherine's firm maternal lap for a hard hand spanking. Angelica is surprised by how hard the hand smacks are on her bare, exposed bottom which soon burns a bright shameful crimson.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 453.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingCasting - Baby - Interview and Painful First Spanking Casting

She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 2 Bapchule

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I rip open her blouse exposing her pretty black bra. It's in my way though, so I cut it off. I do a few slap and squeezes on her tits before adding more rope to accentuate them. I start manhandling her again as I pull her hair at the same time. I ask her if she's ever been hogtied and she says"Not Like this", lol... I sadly inform her that she's not even hogtied yet, lol. She is definitely in need of a gag. I should have done it earlier, but better late than never. I try a harness ball gag, but it seems to be to big. I settle in an ace bandage. I cleave gag her tight with it, but definitely not as tight as a lot of previous gags. Erynn is in complete agony at this point. You'd think someone was sawing her foot off based on her expressions. I put her on the floor for a while where she is groped and swatted a few more times before I leave her. She struggles somewhat, but mostly moans in agony. I'm not done with her yet though. I finally get her hogtied. She moans as I do this. It's really not that tight of a hogtie, but to her its the tightest bondage she could ever imagine. She doesn't last to long hogtied before she starts to panic. I start to cut off the ropes and then I remove her gag. At the end of the clip I ask her some questions about her experience. I don't think I got it on tape, but at some point I asked her why she was surprised. I asked her if she had looked at my previous work and she said she thought most of it was faked, lol... She was supposed to have come back a few days later, but she cancelled.
Duration: 23:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 2

Vip Full Nice Unreal Wonderfull New Collection Of Fragile Slave. Part 4. Orient

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
is back and this time she is tied to a sybian in the middle of our warehouse. The intensity is increased more and more and we watch as she has mind-blowing orgasms. Her body quivers and shakes as she screams for it to stop, but not this time

Total size: 5.4 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vip Full Nice Unreal Wonderfull New Collection Of Fragile Slave. Part 4.

She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 1 Renault

After looking at previews of my work Erynn decided she wanted to give it a try. The clip starts with me leading her in by her hair. She is in distress from the 1st second. I have her put her arms behind her back and she eagerly complies. After I have her arms somewhat secure, I attach the rope around her neck overhead. I continue binding her upper body, occasionally stopping to grope her and smack her ass. Erynn is obviously very sensitive, as I have never seen anyone react so violently to being bound, lol. I add a tight crotchrope and proceed to bind her thighs in multiple places.Erynn grimaces in pain with every little pinch. I should mention that she has never worn heels before, let alone heels as high as the ones SHE picked out. She thought they looked "cool", but she was soon regretting her decision. After her thighs are tightly bound, I turn her around and grab and smack her ass a few more times. I finally remove the neck rope and sit her in a chair. By this point she can barely stand, and I don't want her falling. I add more rope to her upper body as well as tightening up her crotchrope a little more. I get out more rope and tie her legs below the knees in multiple places. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 25:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Thought the Bondage Was Fake, She Was Wrong - Part 1

HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet Waterproof

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
If Jack Hammer put a notch on his bed post for every hot blonde that he turned into a quivering pile of cum flesh with intense Bdsm then he would have sawed through the damn thing a long time ago.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Super Hot Mega Vip Excellent Perfect Collection Of Ivan Boulder. Part 6. Bogor

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
Ivan comes in and starts tying she up. She asked him what he is doing and why but he does not really answer.

Total size: 5.2 GB in 13 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Super Hot Mega Vip Excellent Perfect Collection Of Ivan Boulder. Part 6.

Donovan's Test - Part 3 Fort Hall

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... I bind Donovan's arms in a reverse prayer position, before I stuff her mouth with a shop rap and tape it in place with many wraps of microfoam. She is then placed on the ground and soon thereafter hogtied, with her hair and crotchrope incorporated into the tie. Donovan looks mighty fine in her stringent hogtie... I leave her to endure her bondage for the remainder of the clip.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 620.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Donovan's Test - Part 3

Время генерации страницы 0.04267 секунды с 9 запросами