View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 02:23 PM   #74
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 4 Western

After using Dakkota as a foot rest, he stands her up against the post and binds her to it with nylons. She is gagged with her own panties, before more and more tape is added... fully securing her to the sturdy post.
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 527.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 4

Bondage Life Rachel Greyhound New Full Sweet Collection. Part 2. United Arab Emirates

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
The dental gag and nose hooks added to Greyhound's sense of helplessness. Little did Elise know just how much Greyhound loves having her face played with and tormented.
Elise fingers and rubs the helpless Rachel as she squirms on the bed. She puts the electric dildo inside Rachel's pussy, clamps her pussy and vibrates her until she begs to orgasm. She takes the dildo and clamps off of Rachel and rubs the pussy juice cover dildo in her face.

Total size: 2.4 GB in 8 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Life Rachel Greyhound New Full Sweet Collection. Part 2.

Stalin Part 2 Monroeville

Release Year: 2023
Stalin 2 tell the story of a young woman during the communistic Czech Republic. She is the girl of a prisoner, who was a dissident. Poor innocent girl was sent to prison for a stupid crime, connected with Stalin's portrait.
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1407kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 686.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stalin Part 2

Flight Rentiesville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Sosha Belle is pretty as a picture in her little black dress. OT has her bound at the wrists as she struggles in anticipation of what's to come. Soon, he's got her mouth stuffed with a rag and taped shut, muffling the cries he's planning to rip out of her. The gag proves handy once he's got her dress hiked up, revealing her pretty little ass for a harsh spanking.
Duration: 43:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flight

Too Much Schwabisch Gmund

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Tia ling is just one more casualty of Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.
Duration: 54:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7345kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Too Much

A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 1 Duckwater

This clip is a continuation of a clip I posted a while back named, Cassondra Calls for Tight Bondage, which is on page 6 at the time of this posting. Cassondra sits tied to a chair with her arms bound behind her back. I walk up with more rope and make a rope cuff on each ankle. I then make a rope collar and leash. Cassonda's shirt is just in my way, so I rip it off her body so I can fondle her huge tits. I get more rope and use it to further bind her upper body. More rope is then tied around her tits. I grope and manhandle her more. Cassondra Loves it as she has a huge grin on her face. I grab the scissors and cut away the remaining remnants of shirt that are wrapped around her arms before I stand her up and make her face the post. Even though Cassondra is having fun so far, she has been a very bad girl and needs a little punishment. I tie her neck to the post and smack her ass. She squeals with every smack. I give her a small break and she uses it to wiggle her ass maybe thinking that will help. I smack her ass a few more times before I turn her around. This is where Part 1 ends...
Duration: 14:04
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 314.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Crotchrope for Cassondra - Part 1

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2 Verona Beach

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I untie Monica and Rubee's neckropes and remove Monica's hood and Rubee's gag. I have other plans for both of them. I seat them back to back on a thick piece of lumber supported by several blocks. I untie their elbows and tie them with their arms interlocking. They both complain, whine, and curse. After they are tied together, I hood both of them with 1 pair of pantyhose. Their ankles are then tied to the ends of the board they are tied to. Rubee and Monica both yelp and whimper like they are being punished, which they are, but unfortunately for them, I am nowhere near done with them. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2908kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 429.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 2

Время генерации страницы 0.04794 секунды с 9 запросами