Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Secondary Screaming Swayzee

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Airport security is just the worst. For Luci Lovett it's going to be a nightmare.
OT says he's found some bomb fragments in her bags. She's going to prison unless she can come up with a way to make it worth OT's while.
She's apprehensive, but she complies as he has Luci strip for him. The threat of prison time looming over her is all the incentive she
needs to let him put his hands on her. OT's going to get everything he wants. With a nice body like Luci has he's going to have a lot of fun.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Secondary Screaming

Scream - Tricia Oaks Grundy

Release Year: 2011
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their relationship.
Duration: 56:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 640.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scream - Tricia Oaks

Hot Tears Elise Graves Nanjemoy

Release Year: 2010
Cast: girls
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Sister Dee pulls Elise close to her and whispers in her ear. The words are cold but they make them both feel hot. They are beautiful and young. Their lust is hard to contain. They know that pain and bondage are the ultimate aphrodisiacs. The passion that fuels them is hard to find for most people. For them it is as close as whatever toys Sister Dee has at hand.
Duration: 41:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Tears Elise Graves

Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 2 Dierks

Dakkota is ordered to strip to panties and bra. After doing so, the fugitive walks up behind her and she resists. He takes her to the floor and soon she says she'll be good. Her arms are bound behind her back and she is led outside and tied to the wood shed in the snow. After ducking snowballs and shivering in the cold, she is much more grateful and compliant when I allow her back in the cabin. This is where Part 2 ends.
Duration: 12:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 286.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakkota the Bounty Hunter - Part 2

Poor Sales Part 1 Millicent

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales Part 1

Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 1 Parachute

Sassy has been involved in some shady activities with some shady people as of late, and it's come back to whip her in the ass. She's lured to the shady part of town and into an abandoned warehouse. When the clip starts, her wrists have already been bound. She's led in, and shoved face first against a post. Her captor quickly ties her at the waist to it. A huge black ball is shoved in her mouth and strapped in tight!. He grabs her by her hair and starts manhandling and groping her tits. Then he smacks her ass hard a few times, before he rips open Sassy's blouse and pulls her tits free of her bra. He continues roughly groping them. He removes his belt and uses it to whip sassy's ass. She yelps jerks with every smack. He then smacks her ass with his hand before he lifts her skirt. Another length of rope is tied around her waist and then pulled tight between her legs. He clover clamps her nipples and then ties the clamps tightly around the post. Another rope is tied to her wrists and then tied overhead cruelly stressing sassy's shoulders. The belt whippings now continue. With every smack, sassy jerks, which then yank on her nipple clamps, and with her skirt raised, she feels the belt even more. He finally stops, but only to grab and squeeze her now welted ass. He of course gives her some hard hand smacks as well. Sassy starts to think that he's done whipping her, but she's wrong. He leaves her to endure her bondage for a while. When he returns he manhandles his captive a bit before he removes the clamps and the ropes securing her to the post. He pulls up a chair and shoves sassy into it. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 726.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sassy is Captured, Manhandled, Belt Whipped - Part 1

Nyxon's Strappado Justice

Nyxon is shown a giant sponge, before is is shoved in her mouth and taped in. Next she gets some face bondage. I then tie her elbows and forearms together and then I make her stand as I tie her wrists over head, her to bend over. I left her pretty dress up, exposing her tight body, and tie it off to keep it out of the way. I have 2 sets of clover clamps and I apply 2 to each nipple. I leave her for a while, but I soon return. A nose hook is added to her face bondage. I then slip a rope over the nipple clamp chains and then tie them off to her ankles. This makes her bondage a bit more strict. I run a rope between her legs and then tie it off to her wrists. I smack her ass a few times for fun. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. I return and sit down. I order her to turn in a circle for me so I can get a good view of her. Her bondage is so strict that it's not easy, but she eventually manages to do a 360. At the end of the clip, I remove the clamps and the rope pulling her wrists up. I site her back down in the chair and remove her gag.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyxon's Strappado

Время генерации страницы 0.03558 секунды с 9 запросами