View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 02:25 PM   #82
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 1 Los Ebanos

Brenda and Hannah Sweet find themselves wearing nothing but pantyhose. Yes they are even wearing pantyhose on their upper bodies as shirts. They are cruelly zip tied to chairs as well. They start to yell. Soon they hear a door slam and Dr. Cupcakes walks in. He wastes no time muffling their futile yells for help. A nylon stocking is applied to Hannah's head and then a ball gag is strapped securely in place. Brenda soon gets the same treatment. He then ties a rope around Hannah's neck. He cuts the zip ties binding her to the chair. He makes her stand and then attaches the rope to a bar overhead. Brenda gets the same treatment, but before she does, Dr. Cupcakes removes her ballgag and stuffs a dirty old shop rag in her mouth. Black tape seals it in. Now both girls are standing still ziptied and neckroped. If one girl falls she will teeter the overhead bar and tighten her friends neckrope. To make things more difficult, he tapes both of their ankles up. He then orders them to walk in a circle. They hesitate so he slaps their asses Hard. Struggling to turn in a circle in heels, without falling for His and your enjoyment, seems like a better option than receiving more ass slaps so they proceed. When they have finally done a 360 and have returned to their start positions, he clip ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 744.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Tape Bondage Captives - Part 1

Nice Mega The Best Wonderfull Hot Collection Of GotCuffs. Part 1. Island Pond

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English
In this hot video you can see bondage model she in straitjacket rope hogtie bondage in jail.

Total size: 3.3 GB in 9 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nice Mega The Best Wonderfull Hot Collection Of GotCuffs. Part 1.

Serene's Bondage Dream - Chair Tied - Part 1 Salemburg

As Told by Serene: I had another one of those weird dreams. The first thing I remember is standing with my wrists behind my back. Although I had ropes around my waist, my legs weren't tied. I couldn't get way though as I had a rope around my neck that was tightly tied overhead. I had a huge wad of cloth taped in my mouth as well. He just kept adding more and more rope. He even tied my elbows together! He eventually removed my gag, as it turns out I was gagged with a huge pair of panties! He untied my wrists and retied them to my side, but left my elbows tied. He groped me and smacked my ass. He then made me turn in circles. He then pulled up a chair... This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 19:16

File size: 865.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Serene's Bondage Dream - Chair Tied - Part 1

Nike Returns Part 2 Jamul

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
It's a pity that the cameras didn't see as Nike's first spinning of the wheel put a smile on Pervert's ruthless face. Many of you asked if Fatima or Nike would ever appear in our films again. Well, I have been able to talk Nike into forgetting the torments of the shooting sessions and challenging her luck: let's go for the Wheel of Pain. Pervert and I will take turns in the execution of the punishments and we won't spare her. Nike called in sick at her workplace and we will return to the black studio to see how many rounds Nike, who hasn't become more serious since we last met, can endure
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nike Returns Part 2

Lifetime Slut Whitby

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Sasha Heart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.
Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he tears them away she goes to scream, but Matt covers her mouth with her hand so she can barely even breathe as she shakes and writhes in pain.
By the time he finally decides to move her, Sasha has had the hitachi vibrating her pussy for around fifteen minutes. One might expect that after being vibrated for that long, her pussy might have just gone numb, but actually it works the exact opposite way, making her clit more and more sensitive with every moment it's on. That's why it hurts so much when Matt bends her over backwards and starts flogging her pussy, and why she screams out with such pleasure when he finally stops flogging her and starts finger fucking the life out of her. By the time he's done Sasha has completely lost count of how many times she's cum. It'd be surprising if she even remembered her own name.
Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lifetime Slut

Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 1 Kiahsville

Monica waits in the storage area while I go get Rubee. Neckroped, bound, and hooded, Monica moans and struggles for a while before I appear with a bound and gagged Rubee. I neckrope her as well. It is late and after a night of dancing, their night is just getting started. We have some high paying regular customers who request that the dancers wear pantyhose. These two always complain and constantly take them off. We could just fire them, but the club loaned them money and they will work until the loan is paid in full. They will spend the evening with me, and then we will see if their attitudes have improved tomorrow night. I roughly manhandle them as I crotchrope and tie their elbows together. This bondage is not meant to be comfortable. I slap their tits hard as they yelp and try to manuever away, but their attempts are futile. I take off my belt and each receieve a few hard belt whippings. I would like to administer more, but I don't want them too marked up for work... I have other ways of adjusting attitudes. They moan and struggle as I set up thick piece of lumber on concrete blocks. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 20:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 456.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Strippers Disciplined for Insubordination - Part 1

Lazy Housewife Summer Disciplined - Part 1 Hamar

Summer has been very lazy for the past few months and her husband has had enough. He works 12 hours a day and Summer's only responsibilities are keeping the house clean, laundry, and cooking. She has not been doing any of them satisfactorily as of late. She's been out partying until 4am and then sleeping until 2pm. He's had enough. He tells her to meet him at his shop as he plans on taking her out to a nice dinner. The clip starts with her coming through a door and then up several flights of steps and then down several long halls. She knows she's in trouble when she enters the shop. He grabs her by her hair and walks her over to a 4x4 wooden post and makes her face it. He grabs her arms and pulls her wrists behind her back. He orders her to spread her legs. He then binds her wrists. He uses another length of rope to tie her wrists up high on the post, pulling her arms up cruelly. He ties her at the waist as well. He stands back and admires his handy work, before grabbing a leather belt. He folds it in half and whips Summer's ass. She twists and lets out a deep breath. She wasn't ready for that. He whips her several more times. Summer still has to much movement for his liking, so he ties her legs apart to the table butted up against the post. He lifts her skirt, spanks her with his hand for a while before picking up the belt again. You can tell by her expressions that she is not enjoying herself at all. Now it's time for the belt again. Even though she is bound pretty tight, she is very flexible and still manages quite a bit of movement as she squirms as the whippings continue. He eventually grabs her by her hair and continues whipping her ass with the belt. Her knees drop and her breathing gets heavier. She starts making promises to be better, but he's been through this before. Whipping and spanking Summer just doesn't work, so this is just the beginning. He has something else in mind. He stops for a minute to collar Summer... it's not really a collar, but an old hospital leather ankle restraint. It fits her neck just barely. Her face immediately turns a bit purple. He continues whipping her with the leather strap. She eventually starts whimpering. He decides to start phase 2 of her discipline. He unties her ankles and her waist. He turns her around and locks her collar to a solid steel pipe, so she can't get away as he binds her further. He rips open her shirt and then yanks her strapless bra down. He grabs some rope and starts binding her. The rest of the clip is of Summer being roped up.
Duration: 27:59

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lazy Housewife Summer Disciplined - Part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.09291 секунды с 9 запросами