View Single Post
Old 03-22-2023, 03:11 PM   #13
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4 Birch River

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4

SpankingCasting - Barbara Interview West Mansfield

Studio: SpankingCasting
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
Miss knows this young madam has been cheating in the weekly exams. She decides to see if the schoolgirl will come clean to admit it, even swearing on the Holy Bible to tell the truth...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:57
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 178.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SpankingCasting - Barbara Interview

StrandVideo - Don't Trespass In My Field! Bernardsville

Studio: StrandVideo
Genres: Bdsm, Spanking
They are both scolded to which they find it all a little amusing, that is until stepdad reminds the girls how he deals with discipline under his roof. To teach them a lesson, he says they will both be spanked in front of each other in a most embarrassing fashion.
Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 563.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StrandVideo - Don't Trespass In My Field!

Lilyanna - Excited Kerr

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself.
He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming.
She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lilyanna - Excited

Nightmares at Summer Camp Part One - Kristine Andrews Meredith

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English
Kristine looks like a good girl but behind closed doors she is as dirty as any slut out there, maybe even more so. When the other girls are giving it up for anyone, Kristine knows that only someone truly twisted can satisfy her perverse desires. She wants to be beaten and screwed until she feels like a well-used fuck-doll. Any man that can make her feel like a handful of crumpled tissues can leave her begging for another round.
Duration: 33:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 374.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nightmares at Summer Camp Part One - Kristine Andrews

Время генерации страницы 0.16472 секунды с 9 запросами